𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 17

that smile

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

“w-wait,” hinata whispers feeling two fingers making its way to his back as it goes down to tuck in inside and penetrated this to his ass, he lets out a small moan after.

“who is it?” kageyama proceeds to ask who knocked through the door.

“you must go home now,” the school guard said, “school curfew,” he stated, absolutely got a few clues about what they were doing.

hinata, on the other hand, letting out small sniffles and small weeps of how good kageyama was at playing his hole- completely, different from tsukishima's fingers; rather than rough, it was slow and gentle, can  make you feel at ease, and is careful of stretching the walls of the hole.

“i don't see it's 6 pm,” kageyama retorted, glancing at the wall clock.

“still,” the school guard bluntly said.

“i've got business here to stretch,”

that said, it made hinata to flushed heat on his face. having kageyama to think this small orange in his arms is adorable.

then they heard the man sigh outside.

“then stretch it tomorrow, don't you have any conscience for this school guard?” he asked, already annoyed.

hinata heaves a sigh, looking at kageyama's face. he was utterly disappointed, forming pout and few red tints on his face with furrowed brows making him look cute.

“fine,” kageyama mumbled but enough for the school guard to hear, “give us time to get ready, we'll go home after.” he says politely with irritated tone on his voice.

“sure, sure.” the guard replied, finishing this with the footsteps going away.

as kageyama pushes one more finger, hinata stops him by cupping his face. to make him look at him intently. hinata smiled, showing his delightful smile. he proceeds to kiss kageyama's temples just as he also pull out kageyama's hands away.

we can continue it tomorrow, let's stop for now.”

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

smol update