𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 29

rival

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

after the burst of that seducing scent, hinata was quickly brought to the nearest hospital of their place. luckily there were near ones so it didn't take too long to make the alphas go in rut- or maybe some were triggered of how strong the pheromones was.

jerking inside the cubicle like crazy, he fumes mad over by the fact he didn't joined the two in the bus earlier when he saw them.

he was like an old pervert, jerking as he thought back of the young oranged head.

it was none other than kuroo.

“kuroo?” a soft voice called, knocking gently behind the door of the cubicle. kuroo sighs.

“what?” he asked, slowing the pace of his jerking then few sounds are heard, releasing in air that can be heard by the one who called him.

“do you badly want to have sex with shoyo?” kenma asks, playing his games as he speaks.

“yeah,”

“i'd be your rival then,”

the both of them sighs in unison.

“though, i'm sure everyone will be.” kenma says, looking down on his game that was about to conquer with victory.

“i honestly don't care about having rivals,” kuroo says, inhaling the air as he imagine the sweet scent. “i, of course, will respect hinata as an omega.”

“.. can't believe this,” kenma mutters, walking away.

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎
foccc