𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 25

EEEEE

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

hinata was yet clueless about his heat, having the stares of everyone- as well as the two alpha's surrounding his side, screams all the competition.

“how do i keep this low?” noya asks, pertaining to his erection as the ride of their bus goes on. “this is crazy, i wanna masturbate and beat his ass.” he whispers, whimpering as his tears streams down because of how stone his erection was.

“i bet he's not conscious about it,” enoshita says, looking at the tangerine with the two alphas gazing at his lips and neck. he sighs.

horny hoes.

do you think we'll get into trouble about this?” sugawara asks his peers, “his heat may burst anytime soon,” he said, concerning as asahi could only gulp down.

“why is no one confronting him about it?” asahi asked.

“it won't probably burst if he won't feel any alpha's pheromones to trigger down his heat.” daichi says assuring his teammates.

“hinata,” kiyoko broke the ice.

“yeah?”

“it's been a month since your last heat, have you prepared any heat suppressants?” she asked, looking for something at her bag.

“uh,” that made the orange head speechless about what she just said to show on what is noticed, he looks back as he stares at everyone who had a hard time resisting his scent. “i don't have any heat supressants, i didn't know that its been a month already.” he says, embarrassed because he's the one to poke all of this ruckus.

“i see,” kiyoko says, “yachi and i, will get a heat suppressant for you later.” she says, looking at the omega beside her taking a nap.

“you should sleep too,” kageyama says, blushing as he covers his under with his bag.

“yeah?”

“you're going to have a long night later, better sleep and build the stamina for what's going to happen.”

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎
eeeee AAAAA