chapter 33

- ; maybe the night was not young, as a cup of jealousy sips on those wet tongue.

kenma's shaft pointed down onto the naked hole, although he knew that this was already an act of sexual harassment, he couldn't stop himself from burying his nose to this scented omega crying beneath his figure.

he snakes his fingers on the front, moving this close to where hinata's mouth are. pressing two fingers on the entrance, hinata proceeds on licking this and covered it in the thick and clear saliva. kenma, then pushes his fingers trough the hole. stretching it out until it feels slightly loose.

starting from the tip, slowly inserting his dick in. kenma, to his dismayed after noticing that hinata's hole was not as he expect to, was surprisingly not surprised.

he gazes to the plump butt cheeks, squishing it hard. it turned red, and so he quietly raises his hands and slapped the arse and caused this to reddened more.

"ah-"

the bicolored top proceeds to thrust his dick on a gentle pace.

"pmfh- ngh,"

"haah,"

he knew that tsukishima and kageyama have already touched him but it feels nice knowing he get to touch him, it doesn't matter anymore, as long as hinata can love him back without any problems.

all of this, will be okay

hinata, on the other hand, was not surprise, that later on, his friend kenma would be ramming his dick on his ass. saying sweet affections as he gives pleasure, slowing and speeding the pace when he was about to come.

seeing the bicolored hair, all red on his pale white face. he looked graceful when he grunts down, like a predator but a soft one.

"I'm coming," kenma says, biting the naked shoulders of the omega and, going back to his ear and nibbles it until it formed a mark.\

"hnm- angh!"

his shoulders up to his neck were full of lovely hickeys, he was marked but it was only the top as hinata was covered in white sheets. chuckling when they were grinding at the wall, there was a clean cloth beside to what they were doing.

kenma unknowingly took this and covered the bottom, he wishes to see hinata wearing a tight skirt and so, he used this for substitute, it's still nice seeing hinata's curves perfectly having the cloth to clinging unto him.

it may be pointless but to kenma, it was sexy.

ending their session with a sloppy and long kiss, the faint mints of hinata's mouth and the strawberry flavored tongue mixed well.

they both ended up in bed, hinata's heat, surprisingly didn't came. maybe, this was an affect of the drug although it was kind of odd. feeling something rumbling your stomach, it's not a baby however, it was painful.

"will you come tomorrow?" kenma asked, clinging unto hinata and buries his head to hinata's neck. "You smell so good," he says planting kisses all over his face.

"I'd have to stay here and rest," hinata replied shyly.

"was i rough?" the setter asked, reaching for his gentle hands and kissed the back of his palm.

"Maybe? you slapped my butt, so yeah?"

"Sorry, it was squishy. i couldn't helped myself,"

hinata quietly chuckles, and nuzzles to kenma's chest.

----------------------------------

sorry for the late update, i've
been procrastinating my works
lately. this chapter is not revised
so happy reading.