𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 16

meh

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

"haah- stop-"

the ravenette didn't stopped when he was busy kissing the pink tinted nipples, he was in ecstasy touching the tangerine- moaning in mess while whimpering as he also calls his name.

"kageyama-"

looking at it, they were full of sweats earlier but that wasn't the case to this because they didn't cared about how they will taste sour yet hinata, in this moment, looked tasty, smell sweet, like he was dipped in a vanilla pool, and as if he was a sweet candy that kageyama to taste and have on his mouth more.

"why are you doing this?" hinata asked, panting as he grips the hold he gives to kageyama on his shoulder with the fabric clothing of their black uniform covered. the dark blue haired shrugged, didn't bother to relieve the orange head's curiosity.

sipping as he nibbles to create erotic art on hinata's skin, down there was also a view. hinata have been coming frequently ever since kageyama got his cock trapped within his fingers, moreover it already began to show faint pains to hinata.

"m-more-"

hinata begged, starts to tear up when this was forming on his eyes. the light above the ceiling shines through, lights up as it dazzles when kageyama had contact with it.

"haa- beautiful," kageyama sighs, then whisper the word behind hinata's ear.

he wants to see more of how he cries; while begging for more pleasure, gripping on his shoulder, with his half naked petite and pale body, and adding it up with his own erotic sexy eyes.

kageyama stopped jerking the poor shaft of hinata's just as he ready himself to take his cock to start action yet, it was disturbed when someone knocked in the club room's door.

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

happy valentines day :)