𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 32

; - 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖓 𝖆 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘.

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴
though it was something that hinata would push away, he still couldn't comprehend to what was kenma was doing to him. the mix scent of sweet vanilla tangerines while combining this with a new alpha pheromones which builds up the young omega's heat, hinata knew it was dangerous now that kenma was pushing him with his scent.

"stop,"

hinata says between the kisses as kenma would put his hands forcing his chin to face this at him, erections building up under there and the small orange light that makes the atmosphere of their hot session.

it wasn't really that rough, nor hinata is forced but he didn't liked the idea of being him always the bottom when it comes to this. he's still a man, a guy with a weenie that can ram a girl's flower.

hinata's body was then pushed at the wall, earning kenma a chance to take his clothes off. it may seem weird, but he had enough seeing tons of guys staring at his friend earlier at the school's gym. when playing his nintendo with kuroo while kuroo kept himself drown to the beauty of the omega.

he sure didn't liked that his friend would force himself to be his rival, hence he made advancements just like he would do in his games.

though that said, we all know that hinata would be the type of boy that can be stubborn at most times especially when he's with kageyama or tsukishima. the warm and hot chills flows upward in their bodies, creating urges as hey would try to embrace each other's skins.

"ngh,"

a moan escaped from the oranged head's mouth, causing more to bulge the bicolor's dick. kenma couldn't wait anymore, the small noises of each kiss they make, made it seemed like they were lovers from a long distance.

"i think i'm starting to like you a lot,"

kenma mumbles the sweet words in the sensitive ears of the omega, shoyo could only hardened his grip to kenma's shoulders that dominates his entire body.

when he heard those words, of course, his heart couldn't stop beating so fast when he have simply understood what kenma just delivered through his ear. he was flattered, knowing that kenma was the first guy to confess at him.

tsukishima was his first, siding with him till his heat faded away.

kageyama was the first one to triggered something within him, not quite sure if its something beneficial but he's the one to teach him how to kiss wildly.

noya and tanaka were his guards whom treats him like he was their prince in distress.

and now, kenma was his first man to confess.

is he really that attractive? is his pheromones really make alphas go crazy? if it is, then he's dangerous.

he might even tame a grim reaper or even those evil people.

"haa-"

then they both stopped, a quick break from kissing then starts to gaze to each other's eyes. the bicolored setter then raises shoyo's right leg and stick this onto his waist, he carefully plant sweet kisses to shoyo's face making him blush to his sweet delivery.

then right after so, he leisurely pulls hinata's shorts along with his underwear. revealing a small dick erecting to straight and hard, the orange guy blushes crazy as he notices kenma staring at it.

kenma, then proceeds to pull his pants off, just like hinata's, straight and hard but it wasn't small nor long as tsukishima's dick. not the average size but who knows? hinata can only know how big it was.

the muffling sounds of moans fills the air of the room, the combining big and small dicks grinding to each other and gives pleasure to one another.

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴
i changed my writing styles
once i make long chapters,
and again i aint good at smut
so the next chapter would be
trash. this isnt revised ;>
happy reading hihi