𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 15

it was strange, now that the two of them are alone in their volleyball room club. they stared to each other's face, just as the other one was confused why.

“w-why are you staring at me like that?” hinata asks, really bothered by the stare kageyama gives.

“if i touch you now, will you cry?” he ask which confused hinata by what he mean ‘touch’ and he really didn't bothered to explain more as he proceeds to button his uniform.

“ha? what are you talking about, kageyama?” hinata asks, blushing as he heard him unzipping his pants. “you see, it's late now.” he lets out an awkward laugh.

“school really ends at 6 though,”

“and now what time is it?”

kageyama sighs while he peeks at the wall clock behind hinata's figure, he knew it was still early so he didn't wasted his time as he leans on to kiss the boy, flustered in the center of his arms.

and that even lead hinata more to be confused and embarrassed of him, also wondering why he had no strength to push this guy away when he tries his best pushing his chest yet there's no improvement.

was he always been this so easy?

on the other hand, kageyama sneaks his hand down upon hinata's crotch and puts more pressure to push hinata's body to sat on a small table beside them. unzipping as he also move his head to nibble his senstive ears, hinata couldn't move more.

all he feels was pleasures everywhere around his body, just feeling all the minor actions kageyama gives. he also feel that faint pain in his veins.

sneaking down with his eyes, he unzip hinata's pants and touches the small shaft with joy. he couldn't be happier than this, feeling this omega boy being submissive in his touch. weak and sensitive by the pleasures he gives, he was proud.

“w-wait- ngh,”

hinata moans, feeling the tip of his member jerking it 'normally' by the setter.

“we still have time to buy, why rush?”

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎
damn, sorry for all the late
updates :((