𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 9

it was hard at a position to have sex in a cubicle room, the space was too narrow and hinata was facing the front door of the cubicle. it felt so dirty and the detergent of the school's public toilet was not helping.

"why are you still so tight?" tsukishima hissed as he starts to rub his tip, he follows this with his fingers running through hinata's mouth. there was enough saliva to use as lube, he exhales at the exciting sight. hinata's slim body, his waist which was small was perfect for a tall guy like him. everything in hinata's back was perfect, sculptured to be fuck around. he sighs when he heard his partner having trouble dealing with his cute hiccups.

it didn't take long for tsukishima to push three fingers.

"hua- angh," hinata moans, his eyes tearing up. struggling on how to keep his knees straight so that he won't fall even if tsukishima's hands were securing him that he wouldn't by holding his waist, he's not comfortable.

"stiff are we? relax, shoyo." tsukishima quietly whispers.

it's tsukishima's first time to call him with his name. it even made him more excited.

"i- sorry- hiccup* you're too big," hinata mumbles with a cry.

"i'm not even inside yet, what do you mean?" he lovingly asks him and lets out a small chuckle.

"uan-ngh, stop that." hinata refutes pertaining to how his tone changed.

he was in a great pleasure, sure it hurts and it even pained his pride as a boy but what can he do? he needed a help and here it is.

as soon as tsukishima feels he's loosen up, he takes his dick to rub on the wet hole. both of them that moment had goosebumps of feeling each other, the penetration began when tsukishima thrusts his tip.

hinata didn't expect this, not at all. well, who would expect that you're an omega instead of a beta though not yet confirmed. when they were taught about their verses, he didn't even try to listen as he was only a beta back before when he was six. so of course, it'll be no problem if you're a beta because you'll never experience heat or rut.

"are y-you.. omph- angh,"

hinata could not finish his sentence when tsukishima began to thrust his dick on him, the veins were even thick enough for hinata to feel. everything feels so filled, his stomach felt like tsukishima's length was touching the tip.

"nangh-" he moans more as tsukishima thrusts, the sound of squelch between the two of them makes it even more hot. hinata could not even handle how to stop himself from moaning more.

"s-slow down- ngh." hinata says and heaves a sigh. "you're too damn big, how am i going to walk after this?" he complains feeling dizzyness about to conquer him, the thrusting that became slow began to fast.

"hu- oh,"

"an- ah,"

"ts-suk-omph, haa-"

hinata's moan just filled the space, everything on the room were displayed by hinata's sounds. it was almost like a song in tsukishima's ear, it sounded like glory.

like a victory.

and it never stops there, tsukishima turns his body around and hold hinata's weight.

"hold onto me, we're going outside." he strokes his air as he whispers his words on his ear, the penetration became even more deeper when hinata locks himself to tsukishima's body with his legs crossed.

in that moment, it was possible for hinata to cum again. it made tsukishima smile as he looks down on his small dick.

"i bet you wanted this inside a girl's vagina, too bad it's only the size of how long my hands are. how could you possibly entertain the girls?" he whispers.