𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮

“Look at him, look.Tanaka whispers at them; kageyama, yamaguchi, tsukishima, and nishinoya on the gym's floor whilst looking at the little guy, who was still practicing with sugawara.“He does not looked like he knows his verse,” tanaka said, a bit worried of hinata.

verse, is what they call to know whether a person is an omega, alpha, or beta.

and most of the members in their volleyball team are alphas, maybe except for sugawara and enoshita who are both a beta. it's always rare for an omega to join exclusive clubs like this, they all thought hinata has always been a beta.

“But didn't he already take tests to know his verse?” nishinoya asked as he was a bit confused. “what even does he smell like?” he asks for more since he hasn't yet experienced to go near hinata because tanaka said, it was dangerous.

dangerous, because tanaka, himself experienced to smell hinata's pheromones. it was outrageous, to think that even a second year experienced a boner just from a boy's scent.

and from a boy? who had almost feminine features yet has the attitude of a child, it makes him having goosebumps from it.

plus, the fact that it wasn't even kiyoko.

maybe that was the reason why he felt strange after sniffing this first year's scent.

it was quite rare for this.

“he said, he did.” yamaguchi commented amidst of the talk, “but he didn't told me about what his verse was,” he continued, then he stood up to help yachi with the volleyballs at the back.

“What are they talking about?” yachi asked yamaguchi after thanking him.

“Just hinata,” he showed an awkward smile to yachi.

“Hinata?” she asked but didn't asked for more as she notices the red tints becoming visible on yamaguchi's cheek after saying hinata's name.

yachi didn't ask for more, it's already obvious to think that yamaguchi is starting to like the boy because of the scent. it was mind-changing, it felt like he was manipulated to like hinata.

blushing, as he keep glancing at the fresh scented middle blocker. both yachi and yamaguchi starts to set up the volleyball net and all inside the gym for their practice.

“oi kageyama, why are you so quiet?” tanaka asked, eyeing at him just as he was bothered by kageyama's silence. as well as tsukishima, “you too, tsukishima.”

he was bothered, as well as anyone who notices them both. kageyama usually practices his tosses while tsukishima practices bare minimum, anyway it was unusual.

“I'm-” just as kageyama was about to say something, tsukishima cut him off before he could even finish his sentence.

“His pheromones seems universal,” tsukishima mumbled quietly, remembering the structure earlier of how hinata smells like.

the simple statement had them take back.

being an omega with a universal pheromones which triggers every full blooded alphas is a rare thing to discover.

however, it's not true or so.

maybe, perhaps, it is.

but they don't know.

“What?” tanaka asked. “universal, you mean?” he asked.

they could only rely on tsukishima's intuition about it.

“he can have alphas as much as he want,”

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

the timelines are a bit different
from haikyuu aight? just
reminding you that :)
thank you for reading!