𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 30

❑ stand guard over who they like

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴

hinata knew that it was really bad to continue his training camp since there are a lot of alphas out there, his heat isn't even done yet and the doctors could only make face slap since they find it hard what hinata desires for his heat.

he only replies, “.. volleyball?

and nothing else he can reply, they were all amused because of his wholesomeness but he's still a mess due to his heat.

erections were everywhere and his pheromones won't stop emitting, its almost as if he's seducing everyone to just fuck him till it's sunrise.

but they can't, there are already four alphas guarding beside him. tsukishima, of course, kageyama, tanaka, and noya.

“Do you still want to go to training camp?” tanaka asks, cuddling hinata's soft creamy colored hands with callouses over his palm. “i can get my sister to-”

“of course! i want to perfectly hit kageyama's tosses,” hinata says excitingly, “i want to go gwaaa-! then gwomphb-!” he says adorably which captivated all of their hearts.

was hinata always been so lovely and adorable like this? he's so easy to take liking.

“s-stop that, your health must comes first before you're able to spike one of my tosses.” kageyama says muttering the words as he keep on blushing.

“you're like a child,” tsukishina retorts nonchalantly to kageyama who was blushing.

“but what about your heat shoyo?” noya says, crossing his arms while looking intently on his eyes.

no doubt about it, i'm inlove with a guy.

“i don't know,” he shrugs.

“coming there would only cause alphas to ravish your whole body,” tsukishima states, sighing as he looks at everyone's bulge.

thankfully they weren't crazy like the other alphas he have encountered.

“you're so vulgar tsukishima,”

i'm only saying what's the truth, you stupid.”

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎
AAAAAAA aint revised coz im lazy