𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 23

blinded

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

“i respect your decision, except the one you said you'll only be the one taking care if you ever get into your heat.” tsukishima started, “i heard some omegas with no partners falls to depression and anxiety as they only take suppressants, pills, or pleasuring themselves with their finger.” he sighs, leaning to the wall behind him. “all i'm saying, will you really be okay? your omega platform is universal, that's what i see.”

that led the young man to stare at mid air, his lips turning pale as he also come to tears.

“i-i never knew omegas can be this handful and pitiful,” he said, tearing up on his own problem.

tsukihima furrowed his brows and smiled a bit to calm the tangerine down.

“calm down idiot, you'll be okay as long as your alphas are here.” he said patting as he ruffle the fluffy orange hair.

“like i said, i'd rely on you if i have problems of my heat.” hinata says blushing as he brushes the hand of tsukishima's off his head.

“i'd refuse if you're going to beg me that way,” tsukishima smirked.

“kageyama scored me,” hinata brags which it slowly affect the big smirk of tsukishima's to fade.

“he(h?) so you both did it already,” he mocks, “oh, your first alpha who took first your virginity is jealous, by the way.” he rolled his eyes, sarcasm on his voice, and taking hinata's wrist as he pulls him close to his chest.

“what the..” hinata mumbles, blushing.

“kiss my lips to fade away my jealousy,” tsukishima sincerely says, touching hinata's neck.

“hands off, you salt.”

“what did you say?”

the utter silence appeared, then they both laugh anyway.

“we're clear now aren't we?” hinata asked.

“indeed,”

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎