𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 6

“but that's impossible,” hinata retorts, “i'm a beta, i have always been a beta. those were the results i was given back in middle school.” he said, not believing he's an omega just because he's in heat.

“yes, it's impossible but it can be possible.” his teacher said, “you do know that beta's can't get into heat because they don't have pheromones to emit right?” he asked, the orange nodded.

betas can smell both omega's and alpha's pheromones but in terms of their own selves, they cannot because they don't have any pheromones to begin with, they can only have one if they pair up with dominant omegas or alphas but that is a rare case.

omegas, mostly hit girls and their own pheromones compared to hinata's were not as sweet as his. a girl's pheromones is sweet but it can only be at an amount that's good enough for their pairs. for hinata's case, this was again, rare for a highschool student. especially when he has this strong and noticeable releases, it already means that he's a dominant omega but why is it that he can't smell his own pheromones?

during their heat, they need to cool down with alpha's who has stronger smell than their (omega) own pheromones. with that, omegas can smell their own with their pair.

after a while, it was quiet. the only thing that was noisy is the students of the school who are about to go home.

“can i get an appointment with the school doctor tomorrow, teach?” he asked his teacher though he shake his head saying no.

“the doctor's schedule is frozen for two weeks, he has appointment to attend with the other schools he has worked with.” takeda explained, “why don't you go with your alpha friends and pair with them in the mean time,” takeda advices him.

what an advice. it totally was not helpful, how could he pair himself with others when he's a boy? he has an ego to protect. he wants his first to thrust a girl not rammed by another boy.

and although there may be many ways to get check up to other verse doctors, it can be a problem since they don't know what the history of the patient's past verse. so by getting check up, they need the school doctor to know and revise the verse.

“Yes, teach.” hinata replied.

“oh, about training camp.” takeda reminded them and soon began to talk about it.

“we just need to the pass the exam,” nishinoya stated after their meeting, it was fine to the third years although the second and first ones are in trouble.

while all of them troubling about that, hinata in the side along with kageyama and tsukki stares at him lying on the floor looking lifeless.

“haa- where can i find alphas who'd like to pair with an omega boy,” hinata says, his soul leaving his body while he's on the gym floor.

“try it with kageyama, he's your setter anyway,” tsukishima says out of nowhere which hinata obeys.

“kageyama-”

“i refuse,” kageyama cuts off the poor orange head then rejects the boy's offer. “i-i'm practicing tosses,” he says on his usual hard tone. that said, he was also having trouble smelling the sweet scent and is flustered by it.

the orange head looked at him with his most innocent eyes, then smiled at him which caused kageyama's heart to race at high speed.

“i'll just go to the toilet,” hinata mumbles and walks away.

“you're blushing,” tsukishima mutters after noticing kageyama's face, the blond guy sighed looking at the small boy with his shoulders down, he was obviously dismayed and with that, he ended up following the tangerine's back.

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎
hmm~ what will happened next thooooooo