𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 20

share?

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

"that won't happened,"

after that said, a palm landed unto hinata's hair, gently leaning it to the side of their body. of course, no one would dare to touch hinata's hair if that isn't tsukishima.

"what are you up to now?" kageyama asks tsukishima sternly with his stoic face, though blushes up as he see hinata covering his face with melon bread aftee hearing what he just said.

"hinata will not be yours, nor be mine." tsukishima said bluntly, going to the back behind hinata and snake his hands down touching the chest as it goes to his waist. "but we can share him," he says.

"Oi, that's not-" just as hinata was about to protest, kageyama shuts him out with his milk.

"if we share him, what gives him the benefits?" kageyama asked.

"what do you mean? he'll have the benefit to cure his pheromones and pleasure himself to us," tsukishima replied tucking his fingers inside to touch hinata's skin.

"ngh," a small moan escaped from hinata's lips leading on to have the milk box fall but catches quickly by tsukishima.

"it's unfair to him," kageyama stated, concerned for the friend he has feelings on.

"why?" tsukishima asks.

"just because," kageyama replied.

"you'll share me? with the two of you?" then hinata asks out of nowherem

"though it may seem impossible but it's possible, that alphas in the training camp might even join this set up." the blond hair said, circling his fingers to hinata's skin.

"we'll share him with everyone?"

"Oi, wait, wait. where's my right to decline?"

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

procrastinating through
writing ✍️ haaaa