6.

Madison's POV.

I smiled at Louis and followed Niall into the garage, getting in the car immediately as Zayn and he were already inside of it. I put my belt on and closed the door while glazing at Niall, who was sitting on the driver's seat putting his black sunglasses on, while Zayn, who was on the front passenger's seat next to him, was scrolling through his phone.

After a minute or so, Niall turned the car on and started driving, glazing at me from time to time through the mirror of the car while talking or laughing about things I personally wasn't paying much attention to.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at the supermarket, and once we parked and Niall stopped the car, he turned around to look at me.

"You and Zayn are gonna go get the groceries, I'll stay here." I nodded at his words, feeling a wave of calmness set on my body. I definitely wouldn't have enjoyed going grocery shopping alone with him, we would have probably ended throwing each other eggs or something.

"C'mon, Liam gave me a list of the things he thinks we need." Zayn said while we left the car, going into the store. "But I don't think we are gonna use it anyway, let's just go with the flow, shall we?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." I said, smiling a little.

We both went into the store and Zayn grabbed a cart, but as we got so many things, we ended up with two full carts in our hands, and we were now going back into the car, thinking about what we should make for dinner as we had so many options now, most of them unhealthy as hell, but who cares.

"Well, shit." Niall said, looking at us when we were almost at the car.

He was now outside of the car, with his back leaning into it while he smoked a cigarette, looking at us through his sunglasses.

"We got a little carried away, but y'all are gonna thank us for it." Zayn said, opening the trunk and starting to put the groceries in there.

I took two of the bags and went to the trunk, but Niall got in my way, making me furrow my brows while looking at him.

"Give them to me princess, we don't want you to hurt yourself." He said in a mocking tone, smirking.

"I'm not a princess, and believe me, I can carry these by myself, so get out of my way." I said.

He put his hands up and took a step back, looking at me with that smirk on his face still. I ignored him and kept helping Zayn , and after a few minutes we were all ready to go.

"Alright, c'mon, your house is twenty minutes away from here and we can't be outside this long, is not safe." Niall said while the three of us got into the car.

"Yeah, because being on the street as a normal person is dangerous." I said, making Zayn chuckle.

Niall ignored my comment and started driving again, and I went all the ride making a list on my phone with the things I needed, so I wouldn't forget anything as I felt like this opportunity of me leaving the house was not gonna be a common thing, at least for now.

"Madison," Niall called me, making me take my eyes from my phone so I could meet his in the mirror. He wasn't wearing the sunglasses anymore, so I could see his eyes.

They weren't dark blue like when he got mad earlier, they were light blue again, one of the most beautiful shades of blue I have ever seen, to be honest.

"What." I said.

"We are almost there so I want you to listen to me very carefully." He started talking. "Once we park, Zayn and I are gonna go and check everything is okay, you stay inside the car until we come and get you, understood?"