16.

Surprise! And, well, buckle up.

Madison's POV.

Yesterday ended up being a calm day; after the boys left, I decided to lay on the couch to watch Grey's Anatomy, but I fell asleep for a while. When I woke up, I pressed play on the remote to watch the episode I fell asleep to again, even though I must say that I had already seen it like five or six times.

And then something that I didn't expect happened: Niall sat down next to me on the couch with his eyes glued to the TV and his brows a little furrowed, which made me think he was going to tell me to put something else that he would like, but instead, after a few minutes of him watching the show in silence, he started asking me a ton of questions so he could try and keep up with what was happening.

It surprised me a lot, to be honest, and also made me laugh from time to time as he said some comments about the show sounding as if he was actually talking with the characters. But hey, I wasn't complaining at all, it was a fun experience, but sadly once as soon as we paused the show, after binge-watching it for almost the entire afternoon, he looked at me straight in the eyes and told me to never say he actually enjoyed it to the boys.

After pausing the episode we decided to have for dinner the leftovers of the pancakes, and while doing so we ended up having one of the funniest conversations.

"Do you wanna keep watching your show once we finish eating?" He asked looking at me.

"What's the matter Horan, do you love it?" I asked him while I smirked, getting Niall to roll his eyes in response.

"I was trying to be good to you," He mumbled. "But if you are gonna talk to me with that attitude I guess I'll just choose a Marvel movie or something."

"Niall," I said trying not to laugh. "I love Marvel movies, so if you said that to mess with me or piss me off, it's doing the opposite."

Niall stared at me like I was an alien, trying to see if I was telling the truth, which I was. I almost bawled my eyes out watching Endgame at the cinema the day it came out, I really loved Marvel.

"I can't even piss you off now, I'm losing my abilities."

I'm not going to lie: being in this great place with him was amazing, I actually enjoyed his company now because even though we kept messing with each other, it was different now.

After we had that conversation and finished up eating the pancakes, we went back to the living room and watched a few more Grey's Anatomy episodes, and two hours or so later I went to my room to sleep, and I'm pretty sure Niall stayed there for another episode or two.

And now it was almost three p.m., and we were hanging out in the kitchen, discussing what to have for lunch.

"I want McDonald's," I told him for the third time, pouting at him.

"Madison as I have told you two times before, it's dangerous, look at what happened last time we ordered something," He said while he kept looking at the fridge.

"Well let's not order it then, let's tell some of my dad's men that are right outside to go pick it up, c'mon, they can't say now, I'm almost their boss too." I told him again.

"You are not going to shut up if I don't get you the freaking McDonald's, are you?" He told me, looking at me this time, and I shook my head while pouting at him again. "Okay then, whatever the lady says, I'll call them, what do you want."

I smiled at him and told him what I wanted while he wrote it down on his phone, and once he had it he stepped out of the kitchen to make the call, coming back three minutes later and looking at me.