7.

Hey guys, first of all, I'm sorry that it took me a while to update, I have a bunch of assignments these days and I'm quite busy, but here we are! 

Another thing, let me introduce y'all to Jason. 

I'll shut up now loves, enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Madison's POV.

Petrified.

I have been feeling petrified since the moment I heard that voice, like my soul left my body and all my senses froze. I hadn't seen him since we broke up, which happened about a year and a half ago.

And honestly, I really thought that all those emotions he made me feel when we were together were gone, I thought I had finally got past all of that, but the moment I got out of the car, seeing him smiling at me while Niall grabbed him, all of the flashbacks hit me like a truck.

I don't even know how I managed to talk, or even move, because all I could hear in my head was a high pitched noise. 

"What do you mean he is your ex, Madison?" Niall asked me for the second time after I dropped the bomb of Jason being my ex to him, as I already told Zayn once I saw Jason from the car a few moments earlier.

"Niall, look at her, she's not in the state of mind to talk about this or about anything, leave her be." Zayn said, making Niall sigh and take his eyes off me, looking straight into the road.

Once he wasn't looking at me anymore, I slid on my seat just enough to hug my knees, pressing them to my chest while I tried to stop thinking about everything, looking at the cars passing by. I wasn't going to let him come into my life, not again, not now nor ever.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and throwing my head back into the seat, trying to calm down, and when I opened them again, we were already parking in the garage.

Once Zayn parked and stopped the car, I sighed and opened the door, going into the truck so I could get my suitcase out, but Niall stopped me.

"Go rest princess, we will take this inside, don't worry, no need to act all brave now." He told me, opening the truck and taking out my suitcase from it.

"No, I can carry it myself, seriously," I told him, grabbing the suitcase and trying to free it from his hold, but he chuckled without giving in, making me groan in frustration. "Fuck Niall I'm not in the mood for this." I snapped, raising my voice at him and feeling like all the pressure I had left on my chest disappeared, finally feeling like I had full control of myself again.

"Well, I guess now I know how to make you come back from a situation that triggers you, I just have to make you mad a little." He said, smirking at me. "You are lucky I'm so good at it."

I smiled a bit at him when I realized that he was right, but I was not going to let him know that, I couldn't bear with the thought of him rubbing it on my face every single time he had the opportunity.