𝟎𝟓

wander

Dazai woke up because of a knock on his door.

"we're having breakfast and then i'll go to my place, is that ok?" Nakahara said with a soft voice from across the door.

Dazai cringed at the way his lips twitched forming a light smile at the word "we".

"it's fine". he could hear Chuuya's footsteps walking away from his door. he got up and went to take a shower.

-

this time the water was hot, almost boiling. Dazai enjoyed the itchy sensation of the hot water against his skin, leaving it red.

it felt like needles, burning, but it felt right. the steam filled the bathroom and now he could hardly breathe. Dazai chuckled and turned off the shower.

he started to dry his body, being cautious in some specific areas because he didn't want his wounds to re open. he put his bandages and clothes on, he got out of the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen.

"i made some- geez, Dazai, please dry your hair". Chuuya rolled his eyes and Dazai snorted.

"so, chuu-chuu, you're leaving?"

Chuuya growled. "first we eat then i leave".

Osamu nodded and sat down. Chuuya served the food and they ate in a comfortable silence.

-

when Chuuya left Dazai's house, the latter felt relieved.

-

it was saturday, so Dazai didn't need to go to the agency. he didn't feel like staying in his house either. so he took his coat and left.

wander through Yokohama is something he loves doing, but haven't done in a while. he smiled. it was mid-october, so there was a chilly breeze penetrating his skin, making him tremble from time to time.

he walked through the park. orange, yellow and red leaves falling from the trees, cracking down his feet. the grass was still quite green-ish. there were birds flying from one tree to another, singing.

and for a moment, Dazai felt happy.

he walked and walked, just following his feet, this ones started to hurt a while ago, but he didn't care. he wandered all day, feeling tired but eating nothing. he was feeling good, calm.

he started to walk back towards his house. he stopped at a convenience store, looking for something to eat. he payed and started to walk again.

-

Dazai saw the moon. he remembered how it was working in the mafia. he kinda misses it. he kinda misses him...

he smiled, sadly. tears wanting to come out. he started to walk faster.

-

when he arrived he couldn't take it anymore and started crying. painful sobs coming out of his chest.

he misses him so much...