Chapter Nineteen:I am imprinted...

Nialla's POV

"What?"

"What you heard''

"You have to be kidding me"

"No, actually I am not kidding"

"How can you be my brother if my mom only had me and my sister"

"Well you do realize you had a father right?"
"What do you mean with that?"
"Your dad did the same thing he did with your mother"
"You mean that my dad is your dad?"

"Exacly"

"But, you are Swan...Why?"

"Is kind of a long story"

"I have time"

''Well this thing started a few years ago 2 years before my dad meet your mom he was with a girl named Likay she was the most incredible person you could ever meet and of course she had a boyfriend. At the age of 14 my mom find out that she was pregnant and my dad run away. You will probably wonder why right? Well he found out that my mom's family where full of vampires not full vampires but something like that. When my mom gave birth to me she left me in a orphanage and run after my dad. The years passed and a little boy grown alone in a small little place where he knew he didn't belong. When I was 10 years old I found out that I was't a vampire but had some powers and I was immortal, let's say I am the beggining of the vampires. So after the women that was in charge of the place found out that I was 'different' she told me to leave. I spend alot of night without food, water or a place to sleep and in that days I found out that my mom committed suicide when she found out that my dad had another person with him that of course that was your mom. Renee and Charlie knew about me and they wanted to help me but I promised them that I wound't say anything about me in the Swan family so your mom's aunt Heathy adopt me and I was so happy about it. I recently arrived from a trip I did to Australia and someone told me that I had a sister and that she was the most wanted by the Volturi so I decided I wanted to say the truth but Charlie told me not to do it. Even know I broke the rules I am glad to know that I have a sister and I really want to help you Nialla I am your big brother no matter what happend in the past and I am here to protect you''

"Well Izan I am happy to know that I have a brother but I wont let you help me''

"Why?"

"Because alot of people already died because of me and I won't forget myself if that happends again''

"It wont happend"

"I think I heard that before"

"Nialla I don't care if you like it or not I am going to protect you did you get it?'

"Okay"

 "So you have a little sister right?"

"Yes I do''

"I will love too meet her"

"She is going to be happy trust me''

"And why you where so alone sister?"

''Ah...thinking"

'About?"

''Girl stuff"

"Yeah right"

"I am serious"

"Whatever"

"Well I need to go but if you want to come with me...''

"No I am good Nialla"

"Nills"

"What?"

''You can call me Nills"