Chapter Sixteen: The Last Breath...

Nialla's POV

After the bonfire, Jake led us home. When we arrived my mom was waiting for us outside so I gave him a quick kiss and went inside with Nessie. I enter my home and went upstairs to take a shower I swear I needed one, so after I took a shower I put my pijamas on and went to my bed. I was reading a book about fiction creatures, weird right reading a book about fiction stuff when I am a weird creature and is not a non-fiction story, I think is kind of cool. But sometimes I wonder if does creatures are real, if our worst nightmares can come true...Nobody knows, I don't even know. Last night I didn't sleep at all lately Demetri is trying to track me in my dreams but of course I don't let him, I have to admit I am scared not of the Volturi , I am scared of what can they do. I know that what they did to Phil was only a warning of what can happend when they want something and they don't get it. I am thinking of all the options I have and to be honest I don't have alot. The first one I have is to continue my normal life like I am doing now and letting other people protect me because I am still training my powers. The other option I have is to forget about the Volturis and hide myself from them, but to be honest I don't like the idea of being a chicken. And my last option is to protect my family but not with my power, I thought of giving up with my life and staring a new one with the Volturi, I thought of giving them what they want and serve for them. Maybe that is not the best idea I ever had but I really don't like what is happening here, I do not want any more suffering or deads because of me. I will feel bad if I saw more people get killed to protect me or see family's get destroyd because of me...I want peace and I want my family to be calm and safe I know that maybe going with the Volturi will not be a great option but what more can I do? I really want to help but it seems like I am not doing it right...

"Nills"
"Hey mom"

"What are you thinking about?'

"Nothing important"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"So? Did you had fun?"

'Yes I did"

"By the way Khalid called"

"Khalid?"

"Yes he said he was coming over tomorrow"

"Great! Now I wont be alone"

"What do you mean?"

"Jake was not coming tomorrow, he had to visit a friend with his dad"

"I see"

"Yeah"

"I am serious Nills are you okay?"
"Why mom?"

"You look worried"

"Maybe I am"

"Why are you worried?"

"I don't know, it's like I really want to live in peace mom"

"Sweety live is a war we have to fight for"

"Well you've been always fighting and getting protect from others , how do you do it?"

"What?"

"Letting people protect you"

"Look Nills when people protect you it's because they care about you, and they don't want anybody to hurt you or something like that"

"I know mom but in my case I have enought power to protect all of you and it's like I am nothing, because I can't do anything right"

"Well you remind me of someone''

"Really?"
"Yes"
"Who?"

"Me"