Chapter Twentyfive: Missing...

You know I was here writing and I forgot that I didn't show you how Letsy looks right and now that I am going to show the faces of the new characters why I don't show Letsy right? Well the picture of this chapter is Letsy, Nialla's best friend right now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nialla's POV

Well, today is a big day you know, is a very special day for the Cullen family. Do you remember that I told you that my little cousin was coming? He is coming in two days! I am super excited to meet him for real I can't explain how I feel right now. Letsy is now my best friend and she knows everything about me and about my family, she is very good when it comes to keep secrets and I am glad she is like that, because now I have a friend that I can tell anything about my life and she dosen't freak out about it. You know is weird to tell your friend about your stuff paranormal stuff and it dosen't matter what I told her she is still my friend, to be honest I think she is the only one who can react like that because I know that maybe if I tell my other friends they will probably not talk to me, and be scared of me. I am not going to school today because I don't feel very good. Or maybe is an excuse to be here when my cousin arrives nobody knows. No I am just kidding I do feel bad I am sick with a cold, trust me is not cool to train in a cold night, and that is why I am sick. 

Right now I am in my room reading I think that is my favorite hobbie since I discoverd about my power. I am reading about a strange creature here in the mystic world and I just hope this thing dosen't exist because if it does then is going to be a challenge to me you know is like an evil part of me only thing is that is not that powerfull but is dangerous and out of control. Is like a vampire with a wolve combined and a little of my power, like I said before I hope is only a mystic creature and not a real creature. I am reading this but suddenly someone knock on my door.

"Sweety"

"Hey mom"

"There is a friend of yours here"

"What?"

I look to the clock 4:30 p.m

"Tell her to come in"

"Okay"

My mom left and again someone knock the door.

"Come in"

"Hey sexy lady"

"Oh hey Letsy"

"How are you feeling?"

I start sneezing and coughing.

"I can be better"

"I can see that"

"So how was school?"

"Bored without you"

"Aw! Thanks"

"I am serious"

"I know you are"

"Here"

She gave me a medicine.

"Your mom told be about your cold and in my way here I buy you this"

"A medicine"

"Duh"

"I hate them"

"Well sweety maybe you have alot of powers, but part of your body is human so you have to take your madicine to get better"

"I can't die"

"I know but you can get sick so..."

"I hate when you are right"