Chapter 7

"Welcoooooooooooome to 360 radio, with me your amazing and handsome host, Daf Delaney!" I scoffed and he glared at me. Niall chuckled slightly.

"Today we have a surprise to a lot of people. Especially 4 of 5 boys from a boy band and their management." Daf said with a little shake in his voice. Doing this for us could get him and his station in big trouble. We did this without the permission of management.

"And now, I would like to introduce Niall Horan from big boy band One Diiiiiiiiiiiiirectioooooooooooooon!" He announced. People cheered from the panel room.

"And guest with Niall is my sister-in-law, as you remember her, Beth James!" He added smiling slightly. Had I mentioned I have stage fright?

"You regular?" Niall asked looking at me. He ignored the fact for a minute we were still on air.

"D D is my bro-in-law. He invites me here sometimes. I hate it when I have to come on. Stage fright." I said as I looked over at Daf.

"Dude! Don't call me D D!" He moaned.

"Can we move on please?" I asked, changing the subject.

He nodded and said, "I wonder what you fans think. As to why you are here." He smirked. "Caller number 103, your up!" He said after he typed a random number onto the phone.

"Oh my god! Thank you for choosing me! Niall?" She asked and waited for a reply.

"Yes?" He said.

"My name is Jenny. But why are you at an interview alone?" I smiled hoping that was going to be one of the questions to start the topic of Niall and I off.

"I may not be here with the rest of One Direction. But I am not here alone. I am here with Beth James." He said smiling right at me before winking and looking away.

"Thanks you Jenny. Goodbye now!" Daf said.

There were a few more questions for Niall about new songs and the tour and Kiss You video. Then the question I had been waiting for.

"Caller 17. Who are you and what question do you have today. You are the last caller by the way!" Daf announced.

"Aha. 17. That's my age. Oh well. My name is Megan. I would just like to ask both Niall and Beth. Are you dating? No hate. You're cute together, but she's 14 and he is 19. It's a bit weird." She confessed. She made me smile.

Niall was about to answer when I accidental answered instead. "Thank you Megan. I appreciate it, a lot! And no. Niall and I aren't dating. Were just friends. Really good friends now after yesterday." I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back but before that he was frowning. I pretended I didn't see it, but it pulled at my heart. I don't know what I'm feeling!

"Thank you Megan. That was our last caller!" He said and everyone clapped. I smiled and so did Niall. "So what is going on here?" Daf asked. He sounded as confused as the teenage girl on the phone a minute ago. I sat there staring at him, wondering if he believed there was nothing going on with Niall and I.

"Beth!" Daf shouted into my ear. "Do you agree?" I looked at Daf then back at Niall. They both laughed. "Never mind. Niall explained that you were just friends. And that's all the time we have left for today! Beth. You wanna pick the song again today?" I nodded and smiled.

I went through his computer and found one of my all time favorite songs, "Hey. It's Beth and the song is Eminem's Mockingbird. I love you Eminem! You rock man!" I said.

When Niall and I walked out of the studio he was smiling. "Well that was interesting. You okay?" He asked. I smiled and nodded back. I didn't feel alright, I was a bit dizzy, but I pushed it to the side. "Your lying." Niall said. I looked back at him.