Chapter 5

When we got all the shopping home and put away it was about 2:30pm. "Want to go back out. We can do anything you want." I asked. Niall was lounging on the couch.

He looked at me, "How about we do what you want. Yeah? Can we get food though?" He said. I laughed and nodded.

"What are we going to do though?" He sat up and I sat next to him.

"How about we go shopping and you get yourself something for a party? Something really pretty!" He suggested. I nodded.

When we arrived it was even busier because a lot of people have come after work. We went back to McDonalds and sat in and had lunch. After that we went to the back of the shopping center which is inside. In there was Next, New Look and others.

There aren't a lot of shops, but enough to keep you occupied for a few hours. It is about 6:50pm and we had gone to all the clothing shops. I had found nothing I really liked or wanted from any of them.

The last shop we walked into is River Island. I saw a couple of dresses in there and nothing really caught my eye.

"Here." Niall said, passing me a few dresses. "A few I think you might like." I nodded and we went into the changing rooms. I tried on a few. A blue one, pink one, purple and green ones. Nothing I fancied.

"Stay right here." Niall said, eyes gleaming. I had no choice because I was still in the shops dress. While Niall was gone I started undressing. When I got the dress off he walked into the cubical.

"Niall!" I shouted because I was only in my underwear.

"Try this one on. You will LOVE it! Seriously." I took the dress and held it in front of me to cover myself up. "Wow. Your beautiful." Niall said smiling, looking me up and down. I pushed him out of the cubical and got into the dress.

I looked into the mirror before going out to show Niall. He was right. I love this dress! It is a black maxi dress. It's beautiful. (dress in multimedia.) I took another look and smiled at myself.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready!" He called back.

I walked out and into the isle. Niall's jaw dropped. His eyes were sparkling and he was wearing a huge smile. "You look beautiful!" He said coming over and hugging me. I giggled a little.

"You like it then?" I asked after we stopped hugging.

"Like it? It's the best thing I have ever seen! And the fact that it's on you makes it even better. You look stunning! Get that dress!" He was babbling.

I walked into the cubical and got dressed into my original outfit. I put the dress back on the hanger and looked at the price. £25. Not bad for how nice it is.

I started moving the curtain away. As I did someone else tugged at it, pulling it away. "Ready?" Niall asked smiling. I was a bit suspicious but I went along with it.

"Sure. Lets go pay." We went to payed for the dress. I got my purse out and Niall snatched it off of me.

"Your not paying. I found it!" He said and shoved my purse back into my bag.

"Niall, please. I was meant to buy it. It's not much." I was begging.

"No." Was all he said.

We both turned to look at the cashier, female, who was smiling widely. "Oh my. Your Niall Horan!" She loudly whispered.

Niall smiled and nodded. "Yes I am." He winked at her.

I felt a bit jealous. He never did any of that for me.