Chapter 26

Author's P.O.V

The months went by, nothing going wrong in their lives. A month later, after Beth went to Jamie's house, Jamie turned 18, and moved back to Wales to spend more time with Beth, and also to get away from the break-up to her girlfriend.

She moved about a month ago, and is now living nextdoor to Beth's house. Her and Zayn started dating about a month ago, and Beth didn't mind at all. Her two best friend, who she trusted with her life, dating? It was one of the best things ever.

Beth turned 16 yesterday and her parents allowed her to move in with Niall, and gave her permission to go on the world tour with him and the boys, because management thought it would be a good idea to have a younger icon there as well.

On her birthday, she wanted to give Niall something special. Yes it was her birthday, but it's what she wanted. She wanted Niall to take her virginity, and he did as she asked.

Bex was pregnant with another child, and told eveyone on Beth's birthday, yet as another surprise. She was going to have twins.

Beth's favorite present she got - besides losing her virginity to the guy she loves - was the promise ring that guy gave her. He said, "I promise to love you, take care of you. I promise to never leave you or hurt you. I promise that we will be together forever. I promise, one day, we will have a child, and one day, we will get married." She would never forget that day as long as she lived.

_________________________________

A/N: Okay, I know, crap ending, but I really didn't have any idea on how too, so yeah. I'm sorry.

I just want to say thank you so much for reading and voting and faning and so on. You have been the best readers ever.

The meaning of this story was - Never give up on anything. Dreams usually do come true, if you work hard enough to get what you deserve.