Chapter 25

Beth's P.O.V

"Beth James?!" She yelled and jumped to her feet. I stand in her door way, laughing lightly. "It's really you?!" She asks, really loudly. I giggle and nod, opening my arms for her to come to me. She runs over to me and hugs me tightly.

"Hey Jay." I laugh and hug her back tightly. "How've you been?" I ask, pulling away. Jamie's really pretty. She has long brown hair, down to the small of her back, bright green eyes, and she's slightly tan. She's physically fit, curves in all the right places.

"I've been great! How have you been? You've grown so much!" The 17 year old girl smiles, pulling me too her bed excitedly. We were best friends, then she moved here, to Bristol. She was like my older sister when my actual older sister moved out.

"I've been really good, myself." I smile and hug her again. I had really missed her, so much.

"I know." She laughs, and I cock my head a little bit, confused. "You've been all over the media for the past few months. You got a superstar boyfriend, saved your dad, and got One Direction as your best friend." She laughs.

"Well, uh... I don't really know how to reply to that." I laugh and she shakes her head.

"Don't worry about it." She smiles and nods.

"So, anything interesting happened with you?" I ask, looking her over. She looks the same, but is a little taller and has matured a bit.

"Hey, you must promise not to freak when I tell you. Promise?" She asks, smiling weakly.

"Promise." I nod enthusiastically and smile.

"I'm bisexual and have a girlfriend." She rushes out and I smile widely, pulling her into a huge hug. "Y-you're not mad?" She stutters.

"No. Why would I be mad?" I ask, pulling back and looking into her eyes seriously.

"Because, when I usually tell people, they get mad and disgusted and stuff." She says and looks down.

I take her hands. "Hun, I'm not disgusted. It doesn't change who you are." I smile and hug her again.

"Thank you." She smiles.

"I have something to tell you." I say and bite my lip.

"Anything." She nods.

"I'm only staying the night." I smile weakly.

"Well, that's fine. I'll drive you h-"

"I'm not going home."

"Where are you going then? Ooohh, is Niall coming to pick you up?" She smiles and pokes my shoulder. I shake my head and giggle. "How you going... where ever you're going then?" She asks.

"I'm walking, and I don't know where I'm going." I say quietly.

"What?!" She yells, and I jump a little.

"I've run away." I say even quieter.

"Why?" She asks softly, seeing as she frightened me first time. I take a deep breath and tell the same story as I told her mum. "That's sad, but I think it was a little extreme to run away." She says lightly.

"I know, but it's been on my mind for years." I sigh and look down.

"Don't worry about it. Lets just get some sleep." She smiles and I nod. We both climb under the sheets and I snuggle into her, missing my own bed and Niall. Recently, we've sleeping together.

**Next morning**

I wake up and look at Jamie next to me. I smile lightly and yawn, stretching. I'm careful not to wake her when I get up. I stretch again and look around. I see my bag and pick it up. It was early, so I expected everyone to still be asleep.

Niall's P.O.V

Last night, Beth's mum got a call saying she was at her friends, in Bristol. Someone named Jamie. We talked about he before when I asked if there was any friends she missed.

I had decided to drive out with Zayn at 5am just to get there early. We got to the house, and Mrs.Harris was already awake and waiting. She said everyone else was sleeping.

We sat in the kitchen, just making small talk, then around 7am, we heard shuffling upstairs. We assumed it was Beth, because no one else would be awake so early for no reason.

She started walking down the stairs quietly, as if sneaking around. She walked into the kitchen, looking behind her to see if anyone was following her. She turned to face us and froze. "H-hi." She stutters.

Beth's P.O.V

"H-hi." I stutter out after freezing in my tracks. What were they doing here? Did she ring them already? I'm dead...

"Hey, Beth." Zayn says, and Niall gets up, walking over to me. I bite my lip, but all he does, is encase me in his big arms. I don't know why, but I sigh in relief and wrap my arms back around him, tightly.

"I'm so glad you're safe." He mumbles into my shoulder. I had nuzzled my head safely into the crook of his neck, where I fit perfectly. "I love you, Beth. Why did you run?" He asks, and I feel my shoulder getting wet.

"Ni, don't cry." I whisper, biting my lip and holding him close. I look over at Zayn who also looks on the verge of tears. I open one arm and he nods, walking over and moving into it. Right now, I was hugging two older guys.

"You've always been the mature one." Mrs.Harris chuckles from the other side of the room. I smile over at her as the guys don't move a centimeter. "Come eat something, love." She says and I nod.

"C'mon guys, you've read the letter." I say, softly. I pull away a little and wipe their tears away. "I'm safe, I'm fine. I'm coming home." I say quietly.

"You mean it?" Niall asks, softly. Zayn looks at me hopefully and I nod. "I just want it all to go back to normal. Before what dad did, before the talk, before me running away." I say and they nod.

**3 hours later**

I had gotten home, and we spent an hour being sad and talking - The whole family. After that, like I asked, we all just forgot about it. You know the saying, forgive and forget? That's basically what I asked everyone too do.

They happily agreed.