Chapter 4

We started pushing through the crowds. It was jam-packed. It was crazy! But it is getting closer to Christmas, so everyone is last-minute shopping.

"It's really busy. Is it always like this here?" Niall asked. I chuckled a little.

"All the time. But it's because of Christmas it's extra packed." I looked back at him and he nodded. I pulled him over to a bench and we sat down.

"Welcome to Cwmbran!" I announced spreading my arms, motioning to the town. You could barely see the Home Bargains and Poundland through the massive crowd, which was still growing.

"What's first?" He asked looking around.

"I want to go get a hot chocolate. Cool with you?" I asked he nodded and stood up.

"Where's the closest Starbucks?" I laughed as he was helping me up from the bench. He looked around trying to find what was so funny.

"Beth. What's so funny?" He was demanding. I straightened up and looked him in the eye.

I said, "Hilarious! I'm not going to Starbucks. Were going to Costa. My town, my rules." Niall's eyes sparkled.

"Never. Why would you chose Costa over Starbucks. We go where I want. I'm the man!" He started pulling me away.

"No! Costa knows what I like. I'm a regular. Anyway, both shops are the other way!" I said laughing again. He smiled and nodded.

At Costa I got what I usually do; Double choc, whipped cream, marshmallows and choc-powder on top. Perfecto! Niall just had a double espresso. We sat down in the best seat in the shop. In the back on the couch.

"What's that on your cup?" He took my cup from me and read the label.

Bethy. Usual. Discount. He smiled and looked at his cup.

"Zach" aka Niall. Bethy 'friend'. Double espresso. Discount.

"Told you I was regular." He smiled even wider.

We were just sat there talking when suddenly front door opens. Most people go to Starbucks so I was usually here alone. It's also only 9:30am. I looked over to see who it was. It was Carly, David (her boyfriend), Cerys and John (her boyfriend).

"Bethy!" Carly called across the room. I jumped from my seat and ran over to her. She let go of David's hand to hug me back.

They all got their drinks and came and sat with Niall and I. I had forgotten about him for about 15 because I was so into talking to Carly.

"Sorry babe." I said to Niall. He smiled, put a hand on my knee.

He said, "Don't worry babe. I shouldn't intrude." He was so cute! The cutest thing in the world. I heard a cough from over the table.

I turned my head and saw 4 faces staring at me. Cerys finally said, "Beth. Is that Niall Horan?"

I smiled and said, "Ask yourself. He's sat right here." I placed a hand on his shoulder. Niall looked at me then back at the others.

"Are you Niall Horan?" She asked. I giggled a little.

"I don't wanna sound like a freak. But who the hell is Niall Horan?" John asked from beside Cerys. David also nodded. Carly was actually next to speak.

"Niall is from One Direction. No one must find out I know that. Got it? You know my rep!" She said. We all nodded.

Niall said suddenly, "Cerys is it? Yeah, I am. Surprising?" She nodded. So did the other 2. I looked at them.