Chapter 1

*On the phone with best-friend - Kennedy*

"Kennedy, it's amazing here. I so wish you could be here with me!" I shouted through the phone. Kennedy was my best-friend. She was meant to be here with me at the XFactor finals, but she got a stomach bug.

"I wish I could to. Oh my carrots! 1D is coming on stage! Stay on the phone with me please."

I laughed and said,"Yeah. Sure. Alright! I will tell you what it's like and make you totally jel!" I heard her moan a little then scream. I looked at the stage and the boys were coming on. Kiss you. I recognized the song straight away.

(They preformed on XFactor, Kiss You, before they announced the winner of 2012.)

I watched One Direction performing. They were amazing as usual. Then they started running down the sides of the stages, high-fiving fans. Niall came down my row and was high-fiving screaming girls and the occasional girl.

"Oh my goodness Kennedy, you would have LOVED to be here. I'm sad your not." I was saying. I didn't notice Niall watching me. I was concentrating on hearing Kennedy over the screaming.

"I wish I was to." She said. I smiled at myself, still ignoring the boy watching me. I didn't notice the camera zone in on me. "Next time. We will go together. Weather your vomiting or not." I heard her laugh then scream.

"Ken, why are you screaming?" She was hyperventilating and I was beginning to worry.

Then she said, "Beth! Hang up, look up and take Niall hand you twat!" She screamed. I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked up. I clicked the red button on my iPhone and shoved it into my pocket. I didn't fan-girl. I just took his hand. He smiled and pulled me onto the stage. I was shocked.

To-o-uch

You get this kind of, ru-u-ush

Baby say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

If you don't wanna, take it slow

And you just wanna, take me home

Baby say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

They were all singing. I was stood in front of Niall on the stage, not knowing what to do. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the main-stage. I tried to refuse but he wouldn't let me. He tugged at me until I was running up with him.

Dermot O'Leary came on stage. "That was amazing!" He shouted. I was hiding behind Niall. I have small stage fright.

"How was it being back here on the XFactor stage?" He asked. The screaming had died down a little.

"It was amazing Dermot. Truly amazing." Louis said. A huge smile spread across my face.

"That's amazing. Any idea who you would like to win?"

The boys all decided almost simultaneously. "James. But Jahmene is amazing to." They all chanted. It was cool how they did everything together.

Dermot looked at me. "Who is this? How did she get on stage?" He asked looking around for an explanation. I gasped and stepped back. Niall grabbed my waist pulled me into him. I saw Harry flash a cheeky at Niall.

"Dermot. Calm down mate. I brought her up here." He looked down at me with his bright sparkly blue eyes and smiled.

"Oh, and why was that? Who are you?" He asked and shoved his mic in front of me.

I stepped back again. "She is a little shy Dermot. Sorry." Niall said. He pulled me into him again and nodded. I looked at Dermot and then at the crowd.