Chapter 6

"It can't be that bad." I said. Kennedy cocked her head to the side.

"But it is. They were following you all day!" She exclaimed.

"Just log on and prove it to me." I demanded. Kennedy logged onto her facebook and twitter and instagram and tumblr and even went onto google images. Yeah, 5 sites she was using.

"Here. And here. And here. Here. Also here!" She said flicking from site to site, page to page. She was right.

"How did the paperazzi find out though?" I asked.

"I don't know, but all day they have been following you both. Since Costa up until you got on the bus to go home." I sighed and dropped onto the bed.

"And it's not just photo's. People think you both are dating." She said quietly. I bolted upright.

"This is not good." I said.

"Your telling me." Kennedy said.

"There is things like 'Could there be a future Mrs.Horan?' and 'Small town girl and biggest boy band member alone together'. It's crazy." She was saying. "And there is-" I cut her off.

"No more please!" I said. "Why is this happening? We were fine. Great actually. And this is going to tare it apart. I'm not ready for a relationship yet, and he knows that. But the media, they don't!" I placed my face in my hands and sighed.

"Maybe we should let them know." A voice came from the door. A head peered around the corner of the door.

"Niall! You were eve's dropping?" I shouted. He sighed and walked in. He came and sat next to me.

"You wouldn't tell me what's up. I wasn't going to let you off with that." He explained. I was mad.

"But you have to trust me!"

He sighed again and rolled his eyes. "I do trust you. But I wanted to know, I'm a nosey bugger."

He made me involuntarily smile. He smiled and wrapped an arm around my waist. "We should tell them." He said.

"Who?" Kennedy asked.

"The media." Niall replied simply. "We should let them interview us. We could tell them what exactly what is going on." I nodded and smiled.

"That's a good idea, Brilliant actually." I patted his back.

"I have my moments." He said. I gently hit his shoulder. "Is she ticklish?" He asked Kennedy. She nodded.

With that Niall was on top of me, pinning me down. He started tickling me. I was trying hard not to laugh, but he knew exactly where I was ticklish. Kennedy slowly backed out of the room and went down stairs. My phone vibrated. "Hang on Niall." I said waving my phone in his face. I answered it.

"Kennedy. Where's Niall and Beth?"

"They are in Beth's bed-room."

"You left them up there alone?" I hung up the phone. I couldn't listen to my own father any longer. He didn't trust us.

I had a frown on my face. Niall saw and said, "No sad faces!" And resumed tickling me. I was laughing madly. I couldn't stop and I didn't want to. Suddenly the bed-room door flew open. It hit the wall and dented it.

"What the hell?" I scream as Niall jumped off. I looked at my father. His face was bright red and his eyes looked ready to pop out of his head.

"What the hell is going on here?" I heard a couple other people run up the stairs.

"Well?" He demanded. I knew he thought something other than what was actually was going on. Niall gulpped.

"I was upset so Niall was cheering me up. That's what was going on." I said. Dad got angryer. "He was tickling me." I said with a smiled. I was smiling because of dad. I got up and went over and hugged him. "I love you for takeing care of me daddy." I said. He hugged back tighter.