Chapter 10

Niall took a shower before coming to bed. I then decided I would take a shower too, to wipe off the events of that night. I still couldn't believe I kissed Harry and Niall was being so nice to me.

While I was in the shower I decided to start singing Christmas songs, as it was only 9 days away! While I was thinking I decided I was going to ask Niall why he was being so cool when I got out.

As I got out of the shower I put my panties on and slipped the pair of shorts Niall was lending me on. I then slipped his shirt on. I decided to braid/plait my hair so it would be wavy in the morning.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Niall curled into a ball on the bed, already sleeping. "Cute." I mumbled to myself.

I started to walked over when he turned around and said, "What did you just say?"

I quietly climbed into the other side of the bed and kept my distance from Niall. I was slightly blushing when I whispered, "Oh. Nothing. Goodnight."

He turned over and came closer. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. It made me want to snuggle right up to him. "Tell me please?" He asked.

I turned over to face him and I couldn't say no to his puppy dog face. "I said you looked cute cuddled up into a ball." I admitted.

His face lit up and there was a little sparkle in his eye. "What?" I asked touching my face and my hair to see if anything was wrong.

He grabbed my wrists and said, "Thank you. Why are you touching your face?" When he asked I smiled.

I admitted again, "Well. I am kind of self-conscious and I thought you were smiling because there was something on my face or in my hair."

He just smiled again and kissed the back of my hand. He mumbled something then said led back down. I led down to. "Cuddle into me!" He moaned.

I didn't know what to do. I just led frozen. I was holding in a breath. He sighed, slipped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. He was really warm and was completely cuddlable.

"I will snuggle into you." I said and he smiled. "If," He frowned, "You tell me why you aren't mad I kissed Harry."

He sighed again and opened his blue eyes to meet my blue ones. "Because he was drunk. You were drunk. You told him to stop. And you were also playing truth and dare to the death!" He exclaimed. "I was happier when you pushed him away. I just-" I cut him off by pecking his cheek. He smiled at me.

"Oh, and one more thing." I said. He looked at me blankly. "What did you mumble before you pulled me into you?" His expression changed.

His face went red and he buried his face in the blankets. He mumbled something into it. "What Niall?" I asked. He mumbled again. "What?" I asked again.

He looked up and practically yelled, "Your beautiful and there is nothing wrong with you gorgeous face and hair! That's what I said! Happy?" He asked face as red as a tomato.

My face went a crimson red. "Niall. I think I love you. But I don't want a boyfriend yet. I'm to young and I have to much pressure with school and responsibility for my nieces and brother and now my father to and-" He cut me off by gently placing his lips against mine.

I pulled away slowly and he smiled at me. "I know Beth. I love you too." And with that he pulled me back into him. I cuddled into him, my face in the crook of his neck, and we fell asleep.

*next morning*

"Wake up. Beth. Wake up!" Niall was cooing as she gently shook me.

I fluttered my eyes open to see Niall's face hovering over mine and the light from the windows making him more beautiful than ever. I smiled and whispered, "Good morning."