Chapter 13

*beep beep* The bed-side alarm went off. It's 4:30am and I'm awake already. I'm awake for a very important event today though. Last night I recieved a text from Carl saying we had to meet him at 6am at The Vale Hospital in Hensol, Cardiff.

I quietly and carefully climbed out of bed trying not to disturb Niall. I walked over to the bath-room and took a hot shower. As soon as the boiling hot water hit my body, I woke up. I got out and took a look in the mirror. I never felt this good about myself, but since Niall likes me, I do to.

I went to my closet and stood in front of it, staring at my clothes. I didn't know what to wear, should I wear nice or comfy? I went to the bathroom as I had finally decided on an outfit I was happy with. I got some black skinnies and a coca-cola shirt with some red converses. I put some natural make-up on: Eye liner and some blusher. I then put on two bracelets and some glitter nail-vanish. Then I got some glasses that did help me see, but they weren't important, and decided to put them on today. I looked in the mirror and thought something was missing. I rummaged through a draw until I found what I wanted. Yesterday I had stolen Harry's beanie, I put that on. I looked in the mirror again and smiled.

I walked out to find Niall dressing. He had his jeans on, but that was it. I just stood there staring. "See something you like?" He teased. I blushed and looked down smiling. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his bare body.

"Not that I know of." I teased back. We both just started laughing. I then pulled away and asked, "Why are you up? It's only 5:10am!" He looked at me and smiled.

"I can't let you be awake this early alone. What if someone came in and kidnapped you?!" He exclaimed throwing his arms around me and lifting me up. We both just laughed.

"Get a shirt on! It's freezing." I said changing the subject from his immature comment. After he got his shirt on he stood staring at me. I looked at him confused. "What?" I asked.

"How did I end up with such a beautiful girl friend?" He asked still staring at me. His eyes were traveling up and down my body.

"The questions should actaully be frased like this and asked by me." I said stepping closer to him. "How did I end up with beautiful international superstar Niall Horan?" I asked smiling.

"The fact that you are beautiful and dreams do come true. For me anyway." He said looking into my eyes. I didn't know what was going on, but my head was moving up while I was still looking into Niall's amazing blue eyes. Then I felt the contact of his lips on mine. It was warm and pleasent, everything I imagined with Niall and more.

"I love you." I whispered after I pulled away.

"I love you too Beth." He said smiling.

Niall's P.O.V (Short)

When I felt Beths lips on mine, it was like I went to heaven. I was reminded of why I like her and why I love her. She's warm and loving and loyal and indapendent and just truly amazing. I was reminded of what I had been missing for 3 months while she was avoiding me.

I just couldn't believe how much I actually missed her. Spending the night with her and waking up this morning in her room just told me that she truly trusted me. And now, when she kissed me, I was sure of it, no doubt in my mind.

"I love you." She whispered almost instantly after we pulled apart.

"I love you too Beth." I said smiling like a complete idiot. I was just happy to be back with the love of my like, and I know she is for a fact.

Beth's P.O.V

"So what is going to happen today?" Niall asked as I pulled a red back-pack from the floor of my closet. I shoved a note pad in there and some of my books I had on reaserch.