Chapter twentytwo

Jordan
-

It's been four months since I've spoken with my mother. Even though she frustrated me, I did miss her. At least I knew she cared, but she hadn't even tried to call me yet.
That scared me.

I hadn't put much thought into it until now, I was worried.
I decided to call her.

I tapped my painted nails on the nightstand of my hotel room, listening to the rings anxiously.

Six rings. Seven rings. Voicemail.

She is probably at work or something.

I just found it really weird how my overprotective mother hasn't called me yet.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door, which I expected to be Luke.

But, surprisingly when I answered it Ashton was standing there with his same bubbly smile.

"Hey american." He said awkwardly, and pushed passed me into my hotel room.

"Okay what's up with you?" I asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Jordan, I realized something."

"And that is...?"

"We did have sex."

My heart froze and fell to my stomach. I forgot about that, shit.

"Why are you so sure?" I questioned, praying to myself he was kidding.

"Well I found one of your earrings in a pair of my jeans pockets." He sighed, handing me the diamond stud.

"Wait a minute." I stated, running off to my suitcase where my jewelry was, and sure enough, there was one diamond stud, matching the one Ashton just gave me.

"This doesn't mean we had sex Ashton." I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Well I also found this." Ashton said, pulling another thing out of his pocket, a broken condom wrapper.

"You have got to my kidding me." I plopped onto my bed in anger.

"Jordan, I haven't had sex with anyone since I can remember. It has to be you." He explained, causing me more anger.

"Fuck you." I said, out of madness. He could've kept this from me, and now I feel like shit that I cheated on Luke.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell Luke sweetheart." Ashton teased, laughing at me.

"But now I feel guilty Ash."

"Hey, don't." He said, putting his arm on my shoulder.

"But thanks for the shag." He winked and left my hotel room.

I'm so screwed.
-

A/N
HEY GUYS SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY AND ITS HARD TO TYPE WITH A BROKEN FINGER BUT ILY. THIS IS SHORT IK