chapter thirteen

Luke

-

The air between Jordan and I was cold, the feeling no longer mutual. She instantly pulled away from my grasp, and her eyes met with her feet.

"Luke we can't keep doing this." She whispered, still not looking at me.

"Jordan, why? Who cares what the boys think! Honestly, I can't help how I feel about you!" I told her, a little to loudly.

"Luke you don't understand. Obviously there is something going on between us, but I'm so confused. My carrer is on the line here, and it's in my contract that I can't date co-workers. I can't go back home, and all this shit with Matt, I can't take all this Luke!" She said, getting up and walking over to the nightstand.

"Why are you confused Jordan?"

"Because, I-I kissed Ashton." She said so quietly, stunning me. Those four words cut me like a knife and the knife wouldn't come out of my back.

"How could you do that?"

"It was in the moment and It's not like we are dating Luke. Stop worrying about me." she spit, breaking my heart into two.

"Jordan, I'm sorry. I just get.. jealous."

"Yeah I can tell." She laughed a little.

"But can you please be honest with me?" I asked her, she nodded.

"Do you really not have feelings for me?" I added, with very little hope left in my chest.

"Luke, I have a lot of feelings for you, I just have a strange way of showing it I guess, there's just to much going on right now." She sighed.

I stood up and went to where she was, I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind her. She turned her head, so he was slightly facing me, and kissed me so gentally.

Next thing I know is we are now facing eachother and kissing passionatley. Our lips play around, while our tounges mingles. I felt Jordan smile into the kiss.

The makeout session continued. until Jordan pushed me back onto the hotel bed, and climbed on top of me. Her hips lightly grinded onto me, as she left kissed in the nape of my neck.

A few moans left my mouth and I tried to cover them up, which made Jordan giggle.

Her hands tangled through my hair, lightly pulling at the ends. I slid Jordan to the side a little, giving me little time to pull my shirt off. Jordans hands lightly corressed my bare chest, drawing small circles with her fingers, while nipping at my jawline.

Our kissed grew sloppy, until we were both in our undergarnments. I was now on top of Jordan, kissing her exposed skin and teasing her slightly. Our lips met again and our tounges fought for domination. Jordan pulled away for a minute and looked me in the eyes. Her eyes shimmered, as her gaze changed to my lips. She then bit down on my lip rings, playing with him, her hands ran down my body, making my feelings flow through my body.

-

"Wow" I whispered, climbing off of Jordan, laying under the sheets beside her.

"Hey, I thought we weren't gonna do that anymore." She joked, placing her hand on my cheek.

"You're amazing Jordan." I said, kissing her forehead lightly.

"Same to you, Hemmings." She smiled, and turned around. I scooted closer to her, wrapping my arms around her, and we fell asleep.

This wasn't like last time we had sex, this time it was meaningful, it wasn't for fun, and I enjoyed this feeling, and I never wanted to let go of it.

-

A/N

hey sorry this was short and kinda just a filler, but ya'll just wait:) thank you for so many reads ilyy all