chapter sixteen

Luke

-

It was like I couldn't even wait to get my hands on her. As soon as we got to the hotel, the door slammed shut and Jordan pushed me against the door.

I liked when she took control.

Her hands strangled my hair, her heels finally gave her enough inches to kiss me normally.

Our tongues fought for domination and my hands roamed her body.

"Hold on." She laughed, through the kiss. I released my self and took a step back.

She reached behind her and unzipped her own dress, letting it fall to her feet.

She carefully stepped out of it, coming to me again. Cupping my face.

"I would take my heels off, but then I couldn't do this." She smiled, kissing me hard.

My eyes stayed shut, even though I would die to stare at her exposed skin.

-

Soon enough we were on the bed. I was in my boxers, and she stayed in her undergarments, but now was heeless.

"You're so beautiful." I told her, kissing down inbetween her breasts.

Our movement developed into faster ones and before I know it we were going at it like two hormonal dogs.

It was quick, and I kind of dazed out for most of it. I didn't even realize what happened once it was over with, it felt emotionless, until Jordan started kissing my jaw line, which she knew I enjoyed.

"Well, that was uhm.. fun." Jordan said, breathing heavy.

"Uh yeah, different." I added, confused.

"Yeah that wasn't really like last time." She stated, looking at me, wide eyed.

"Maybe we were too, Uh, fast." I told her, trying not to say the sex wasn't great.

"Luke I don't want to beat around the bush here, the sex was bad, I mean at least not like last time. Last time was amazing." Jordan quickly spat out, saying exactly what was on my mind.

"Next time we should just make it special, okay baby?" I said to her, kissing her once, lingering the long kiss.

That almost felt like the sign of slowing it down, the official slow down.

I think that maybe Jordan and I had sex so quickly in our relationship that it wasn't special anymore. That made me upset. I was falling for this girl, and I was falling hard.

-

Jordan

-

The vibe between Luke and I was all the sudden so strange, and awkward. It was never like that.

That made me think that maybe Luke and I were moving too quickly.

That scared me.

It's been forever since I've been in a relationship, and Luke and I obviously had chemistry, but I barely knew him.

Maybe I could use This whole fake relationship with Ashton to slow Luke and I down.

I like Luke, I really do. But It almost feel likes he just wants to be friends with benefits now, I wasn't really sure how he felt.

I feel so bipolar with this situation. One day I felt as if he was the one, but I feel so unstable with our relationship now and I don't know if I should talk to him about it or not.

My feelings can come on so strong to him, but I need to contain myself. Set boundaries. I need to not have sex with Luke anymore unless I'm sure.

I think.

A sigh left my mouth, as I flopped onto the hotel couch, getting lost in my thought, overthinking again.

A/N

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT, IT WAS KINDA A FILLER BUT ILY ALL SO ILL WRITE MORE THIS WEEKEND