chapter three

Jordan's pov

"Bye mom." I said, wrapping my controlling mother into a hug. She never cried infront of me, but the moment I saw a giant tear trinkle down her face and fall onto the extremly retro carpet of the Airport. I could'nt help but feel guilty leaving my mom alone for six months in our town house. I just hope his might change her, since my fathers passing, she has'nt been willing to get out and do anything except work and controll my life. "Mom, promise you'll get out, make some friends. I got to go now, but i love you." I added. All my mom did was nod and kissed my cheek. No more words exited her mouth. I did'nt bother to look back while going through security. This was the start to my new life, that was hopefully better than before. I was all buisiness from this way out. That's all that was important to me. Sure, I wanted to get out there, but not go crazy. Maybe have a real relationship, lose my V card to a hot british boy (since I was one of the only eighteen year olds who has'nt), and just get out there. Start a new fashion idustry in a few years, do what I want, with distractions. My thoughts flew away with me on the flight to London. I was nervous, but in a good way.

.

.

.

Luke's pov

"So what's Jordan gonna do when she finds out things get mixed up, she can just go talk to Darcy?" I reminded Ashton. I was excited to see the out come, but his plan was incredibly stupid. "Which is why I told our bus driver to take us to Brighton tomorrow while the girls are at their albulm signing." Ashton remarked with a smirk creeping onto his face. I rolled my eyes while him and the other boys went on about something and just thought about how all this was idiotic. Sure, it was funny, but I did'nt understand why they wanted to meet this girl so bad. She looked like a stick in the mud to me, and i was not interested in this girl or their creepy idea.

.

.

.

Jordan's pov

I landed in London. I felt extremly jet lagged and was in desperate need to sleep, since there was no chance of sleeping in the plane. I took a taxi to the Hotel I was told to go to. I couln't tell if I was more excited to get working with the girls, or go to bed. Maybe living on a tour bus would be horrid, but the exprience is worth it. As I arrived at the Hotel and went to the front desk. "Um, hello. I'm supposed to meet with Darcy Scot?" I said politley as possible. The obviously annoyed man at the front desk spoke, "Oh yes. Meet with Matt Emsel in room 63B" he snorted a little. I could'nt help but giggle at alll the accents around me. Wait, why was i meeting with a man named Matt? I brushed my confused thoughts away and took the elevator up to the room. I approached the room nervously, and tapped twice on the door, shaking a little. A tall and lean man opened the door. "Hello! You must me Jordan, I am glad to have you here." He smiled. "I'm Matt by the way." He smiled and shook my hand. "Thank you for this opportunity." I gave a smile, but his accent did'nt sound British at all. I guess he was'nt from here maybe. "You will be staying with the band in their tour bus, because the staff bus is already over full." He explained. I nodded in agreement, as we made our way outside. "So, this is the bus, the guys should be in there. You may show yourself in, here's my cell in case of anything." He said. I guess the words 'guys' was being used loosely. I re-picked up my things and enterted. "Hello?" I yelled, no one was in sight. "Back here." called a deep voice. I walked to the back of the bus and saw four guys staring at me. Legit teenage boys. "Uh, I think I'm in the wrong bus. Sorry."

.

.

.

Luke's pov

"No love, I don't think you are." Ashton told this girl. I was'nt sure how he was talking to her, Cal, Mikey and I were in a daze. This so called hot girl, was more than that. The vibe radiating off of her was so interesting. I could not quite wrap my finger around her. I eyes her from her feet to the tip of her dirty blonde hair, which was tied up in a ponytail. Her face was clear, barely any makeup covering her eyes, which complimented nicely with her hazel eyes, which had a light brown swimming around her iris. Not to mention the curves on her body which fell perfectly. I also could'nt help but notice her tight Cobain shirt which was grey and her ripped black skinny jeans, quite similar to my own. I could tell what Calum and Mikey were thinking too, I even saw Calum pull a pillow infront of his crotch, which made me laugh. "No, I don't think you understand. I am supposed to be interning for Little Mix, an all GIRL band." She was obviously getting impatient. "Not anymore." Ashton said, smooth as shit.

.

.

.

A/N

HEY, GUYS. EXTRA LONG CHAPTER TODAY, PLEASE GET THE WORD AROUND AND KEEP READING. ILY. OK SO ANYWAYS I USED MY NAME FOR THE MAIN CHARACTER BCUS I COULDNT THINK OF ONE, BUT SHE IN NO WAY RESEMBLES ME, EXCEPT FOR MAYBE THE HAIR COLOR;)

        IM STILL THINKGING ABOUT WHO SHOULD BE THE MAIN BOY BUT I CAN'T DECIDE UGH. PLZ VOTE AND READ YAY, OH AND COMMENT