chapter nine

Jordan's pov

Sitting backstage at a concert was different, and a lot more fun. I learned two new things, One: Sitting backstage instead of the audience was amazing. The lights flashing, and the boys literally ten feet away from you. Two: I was extremley attracted to tall boys who played guitar and sang while sweating. Every few minutes Luke would look at me and smile, whenever he sang he would look back at the crowd, then when it wasen't his part of the song his gaze turned to mine. His cheeks turned red and he bit down on his lip ring. God dammit, it was hot, extremely attractive. There was a huge thing with me and how I felt about guys. I'd never really been turned on by a boy. I've never had a crush on somene really. I've done a numorous amount of makeout sessions with guys at parties, sure, but I never let it go to far. But, right now I craved Luke's touch. He was one of the guys who didn't creep me out at all, and I wanted Luke. Badly.

.

.

.

Luke's pov

After the concert I couldn't find Jordan, who was the only person on my mind. She starred at me the whole time and I could feel the heat radiating between us, just through our stares. The feeling was indescribable and my heart was pumping faster than I could breath. So, getting off the stage all I could think about was her. I only knew her for what six days, but I didn't care. I wanted to kiss her again, and again, until I couldn't anymore. The boys were in the dressing room, poping open a bottle of champayne to celerbrate, probably. So, I decided to go back to the bus.

Low and behold, Jordan was there, sitting on the sofa in a little black dressed that she wore to the concert, but to my liking she paired the dress with converse, which made me think about her even more.

"So, did you like the concert?" I approached her.

She stood up and smiled, walking closer to me. "Loved it, but one question? Do you really have American Apparel underwear?" She giggled slightly, making me tense up. She came even closer to me and I tried to hide my affection.

"Well, I guess we'll have to find out." I smirked and she played with the button on my jeans, teasing me.

Slowly I pulled down my pants, revealing my generic target boxers.

"I'm very disapointed Luke Hemmings." She joked and got very close to my face.

Before I could even comprehend the situation, she was straddeling me on the couch, her egs around my lap and we were kissing passonatley as my hands traveled her body. She parted our lips for a moment, "You were the first person I kissed the other night, I knew it." She giggled, then pressed her lips to mine again.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else." I suggested, and shortly after were in my bunk. I supported my self on my elbow, the other hand on Jordan's face. She parted again, "You're right. The lip ring makes it way more fun." I felt my self smile into the kiss. Jordan and I couldn't stop, and I don't think we were going to.

My hands traveled around Jordans body, my fingers met with the zipper of her dress, which she gradually slipped out of. I looked her up and down, taking in the newly exposed skin. My hands layedd lightly on her chest, as our kiss deepend and the heat between us rose even more.

Jordan tugged at the hem of my tee-shirt, which easily slipped off and we didnt' stop. Jordan was now on top of me, and there was no space between us, I mean we were kinda cramped in a bunk, that barely fit me. She sat up for a minute and her hands went behind her bra, unclasping it easily and threw it behind us. My eyes widened, twenty minutes ago I had no idea this would be happening and the only struggle was getting off my skinny jeans earlier.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked me, only making me grin.

"Yes." Was all I managed to say between our lips. Her hips grinded on my body, making it extremly difficult to even think about what was happening, but it did.

.

.

.

Jordan's pov

I never would of thought I would lose my virginity to Luke Hemmings, a world famous popstar from Australia. Never. When I woke up the next morning I was on top of Luke, naked. "Shit." I mumbled realizing we were on a moving bus with three other boys. "Luke." i whispered shaking him.

"Morning love." a goofy grin appeared on his face and I couldn't help but smile, even though I felt extremly embarrased.

"How are we gonna get out of here?" I asked nervously, waiting for him to fully wake up. His eyes then widened as we heard Ashton.

"Where is Luke? He never sleeps this long!" Ashton whined.

"Uhm okay, I'll think of something." Luke slipped on his boxers.

"Okay." I whispered, almost sweating.

he jumped out of the bunk and I could hear the boys greeting him.

Great.

.

.

.

A/N

HEYYY UM SMUT LALA HAHA I DONT KNOW WHAT IM WRITING