chapter five

Jordan's pov

"So when do we get to Brighton?" I asked the boys, who were still intesively involved in a video game. "Uhm well we should've been there already." Calum said. My eye brows deeply knitted, as a confused look grew onto my face. "What do you mean?" I questioned, a tad unsure. "Well when you were sleeping we were told that we are now taking an over night pit stop, because the motor is being weird." Ashton added. A huge sigh left my mouth, as i leaned back, letting my head sink into the couch. "No no no no. I need to speak to Matt, I can't stay here, you don't understand!" I realized I was yelling, as the boys all looked at me like I was insane. "Why does it matter if you're with us, or the girls?" Luke finally spoke. His voice was hushed, but he also sounded pissed off. I did'nt speak for a moment, observing Luke as he bit down on his lip ring. I felt an explosion of turn ons in my stomach. "Because." I mumbled, releasing a breath. "I don't know what to do with you boys. I planned to befriend the girls, and do their makeup and hair before shows, and I have pre-desighned clothing for them. That's what I'm supposed to do, not this." I finally snapped, as an uncomfortable vibe filled the room. "Why don't you just do our hair and makeup?" Ashton bluntly replied. "I don't know how to do guy's hair, and makeup?" was all escaped my lips, I was angered. "We have to put that creamy white stuff on." Mikey said causing the boys to sniker and the vibe settled. "Foundation?" I replied. "Oh, ya thats the one!" Michael laughed. "But, that's not what I want to do!" I screamed again, huffing as I stood up. "Shut up. Is there anyway to get you to stop complaining!" Luke surprisingly spiy. My eyes widened as I notice his face turning red, and his clenched fists. "Fine. I'm sorry. Got any vodka?" I gave an evil grin, hoping to make mends.

Ashton stood up, as a half smile appeared on his face, with the one re-accuring dimple. "Smirnoff or Vox?" was all he said.

.

.

.

Luke's pov

Ashton handed Jordan the bottle of smiroff, as she downed a massive sip. Damn. I was willing to do anything to get her to shut the fuck up. I knew she was mad at the mix up, but I blame Ashton. I was growing annoyed and very quick. "Well save us some." Cal laughed as Jordan handed to bottle to him.

After multiple sips from all of them, except me they were all buzzed and talking in slurs. I myself, did'nt like vodka and enjoyed watching them be stupid assholes. "Wanna do something?" Ashton beamed. "What you have in mind?" Jordan giggled, drinking another sip. She was definitly close to being the most drunk. Her american stomach could hold a lot of achohol. "A kissing contest." Ashton smirked, as usual. "Okay fine, but tall boy over there has got to take out the lip ring." She pointed at me, laughing like an idiot. I was surely not going to take away a chance of kissing this very attractive girl. It was strange, one moment I hated her, the next I was sworning over her like everyone else. "fine." I groaned. "I don't know if I can trust you boys." Jordan slurred, as almost stumbling over. "You know what fuck it." I laughed and grabbed the vodka, taking a large sip. I coughed a few times, as the firey sensation fell down my throat. The warm feeling in my stomach oozed, as the room became blurry for a moment. "Okay well lets start." Calum suggested, with an exciting look on his face. Ashon tore off his bandana and wrapped it around Jordan's eyes, I screwed off the back of my lip ring, slipping it out and placing it on the side table. "Okay go." Ashton whispered, and pointed to me. "Oh um okay." I gulped and walking over to Jordan. She was about a foot shorter than me, making it difficult to kiss her. I decided to grasp her hips and pick her up. Naturally, she wrapped her legs around my torso. Her lips slammed into mine, bringing back the taste of vodka. Her lips moved in sync with mine, as she licked my bottom lip for entrance. Our tongues twisted in pleasure, as she smiled into the kiss. I don't know how long it lasted, but I didn't want to stop. Her slightly chapped lips made butterflies float in my stomach. "Woah." She whispered, still as blind as a bat. "Okay that's enough." Ashton called, a pink color formed on his cheeks. Calum went next, and the sight was unbearable. Knowing that the kiss was just part of a game, sucked. I craved the feeling one more time, my feelings then escalating for Jordan. The feeling in my belly was hypnotizing, or maybe that was the vodka. I zoned out for awhile, until I noticed AShton releasing his lips from Jordan's. "So, who was your favourite?" AShton asked Jordan, stepping away quickly. "I think that should remain a mystery." She smiled and tore off the bandana. Ashton's face looked disapointed as she hopped into the bathroom.

As I went to bed, I could'nt help but think of Jordan. Her face appeared in my dreams, there was no escaping her. I felt dizzy. I had'nt even known her for a full day, but the crisp memory of the kiss, I would hold onto it for as long as possible. This was bad, really bad.

.

.

.

a/n

heyyyy

woah that was fun to write. plz tell people to read this, i really enjoy writing it, but i feel like no one likes reading it,

sooo umm

i might update more tonight.

bye loves