chapter twelve

Jordan

-

I couldn't watch the show. For some reason watching sweaty males sing on a stage was a huge turn on, and I couldn't distract myself anymore. I was always the good girl, never lashed out. Sure, I've kissed a good amount  of guys, but never anything more. I never had a real relationship. I just wasn't into that stuff.

So far, I've had sex with Luke and kissed Ashton, great. Good job Jordan! What's next? Give Michael a blow job? God.

These idiot boys were stressing me out. I came here for work, not to lose my innocence and kiss boys. I was ruining myself. Every step I took hurt even more. This isn't what my dad would've wanted, or my mom. I felt guilty and I was on the verge of tears.

I sat alone in the dressing room, on a dusty chair. I kicked my legs back and forth, hitting the cushion under me. I could hear faint screams and the beat of the bass, but my thoughts were louder.

I wasen't really paying attention until the door opened. And just to top this night off, Matt walks in.

"Hey beautiful." He smirked, shutting the door behind him.

My body became clammy and I filled with fear, trembling.

"Get away from me." I said quickly, sliding farther back into the chair, bringing my knees to my chest.

"Calm down sweetheart. No one is gonna know." He tried to hush me, getting closer. He then sat next to me, and wrapped his scrawny arms around me, sending chills down my spine.

"Stop! Get off of me!" I screamed, trying to kick him.

He grabbed a hold of my thighs, holding me down. He brought his face clsoe to mine, touching our foreheads.

"Stop!" I repeated, hoping he would back off. "Someone help me!" I shouted, trying not to cry.

Matt scared me, he's a lot older than me, he did worse things last time to me, and I was mentally scarred. "Someone please!" I tried to yell, then Matt crashed his lips to mine, sufficating me.

"What the fuck Matt?!" I heard, not recognizing the voice at first.

Then I realized it was Luke. I've never heard him scream so loud. My vision became blurry, and everything felt as if it was in slow motion, like it was a memory trying to last as long as possible.

I saw Luke grab like and push him onto the floor, then Luke punched him, right in the mouth.

"Luke.. stop." I said, now even more scared.

His gaze turned to me, and saw I was scared. Meanwhile, Matt was moaning in pain on the ground.

I started crying harder, not being able to control my tears anymore.

Luke pulled me up next to him, and held me against his chest. I gasped for air every few seconds before arrupting into more tears. Luke ran his fingers through my hair with one hand, the other one rubbing my back up and down.

"It's okay. You're okay now." He kept whispering into my ear. I wasn't okay, and he wasn't either. It didn't feel right.

"Jordan go stand in the hallway, okay?" He told me, and I left, scared not to.

-

Luke

-

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I screamed at Matt, who was now sitting on the sofa, and he looked pissed.

"Don't talk to me like that Luke." He simply stated, not looking me in the eye.

"Matt, she's eighteen, you're thirty. That's illegal for one, and she clearly doesn't want you to touch her dammit!" I yeld at him. Yes he was my agent, but my anger took over me and she was my girl. I mean she wasn't, but she was.

"I can call the cops right now Matt." I said, pulling out my phone.

"But you won't." He told me, changing his stare.

"Why not?" I questioned, pacing back and forth.

"Because, I'll quit, and you guys will have nothing. I will black ball you in the industry and ruin you and the others futures. You hear me? So you dare tell anyone, you will pay." He said, getting louder.

I didn't know what to say. I was being black mailed, and I couldn't ruin this opportunity for the boys and I. It was too important. I cursed under my breath, and stomped out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

As i got in the hall, the other boys found Jordan and were comforting her. I guess she told them. Ashton had his arms around her, making my face even more red, and my body elope in anger.

-

that night we were staying in a hotel. I roomed with Calum, and Michael and Ash in the other. I'm glad Jordan has her own room, I think she needed a break from us, and a night to her self before we were back on the rode.

At about midnight, I thought I should check on her. I knocked on her door, and she took a good minute to answer the door.

"Hey." She whispered, looking down, letting me in.

I followed her to the couch in her hotel room and sat with her.

We sat in silence for awhile, she looked over to me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you." She said quietly.

"Of course. Matt is a dick." I told her, placing my hand on her knee.

"How did you know I was in there?" She asked, now looking up at me.

"Well, the show just ended and I heard screaming. Then the thought of Matt filled my head, and I ran." I told her.

"You're a great guy Luke." She smiled, facing me now.

"Promise you won't be mad?" I asked her.

"About what?" She said, curiously.

"this."

I cupped her face lighty in both my hands, and kissed her gently. The feeling arrupted between us, I knew she was going to be mad though, but I enjoyed every last moment of it.

-

A/N

HEY GO READ MY OTHER FANFIC ILY