Love at first sight(harry styles)

Hi guys this is my first ever fanfiction and I'm really excited:))

I hope you guys like it!!

-Aleyna

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

Sophie wake up! My mum kept screaming at the top of her lungs.

I take a quick peek at my alarm clock.

Ugghhh! It's already 8:00, I'm going to be late for my first day of my new high school.

I quickly jump out of bed. I dragged myself along the soft, red carpet to open my curtains. I squinted a little

From the shock of the strong, ray of sunlight in my blue-green eyes.

I walked along the soft, red carpet approaching my bathroom door.

I opened my door to see my cute, little bathroom. I unclothed my self and turn the shower on cold. To get the full effect of waking up.

**************

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my skinny, petite body. I dried myself up and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a red tank top.(if you already didn't realise my favourite colour is red.) I blow dried my long, light brown hair, then straightened it. I put on some light eyeliner and mascara on. I quickly pulled on my vans and sprinted downstairs.

When I got downstairs i saw my 15 year old sister Piper eating her breakfast, my mum was preparing me some breakfast and I'm presuming that my dad has already left the house and has gone to work.

"Good morning sleepy head." My mum and sister said in unison. They always did that to annoy me.

"Good morning" I said sounding agitated. Their was a moment of awkward silence.

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked my mum, to cut the awkward silence.

"Toast as per usual." She replied.

My mum placed the neat plate in front of me. But I wasn't feeling very hungry this morning. I think I'm having anxiety. What if people hated me?

What if I didn't make any friends? I was snapped out of my childish daze.

"Come on eat your breakfast your going to be late for school" my mum snapped at me.

I quickly scoffed the piece of toast, thanked my mum and walked out the door.

*********

I arrived at my new high school. It was a nice looking school, but i had a wierd sort of feeling in my stomach. I walked towards the school gates and into the school. I made my way to the main office and was greeted by a pretty looking lady typing away at her computer.

"Hello. You must be Sophie mayn am I right." She said in a chirpy, joyful voice.

"Yes" I replied.

"Here is your timetable. Have a lovely day." She said.

I took the timetable and took a look at the first subject I had.

Great I have math, what a nice way to start the day. I said sarcastically.

I made my way to the math class and was greeted by an older looking man, presuming is the teacher.

I walked into class and the whole class was already seated. This is going to be awkward.

"Ok class. We have new student and her name is ...............

The teacher was waiting for me to introduce myself, but I was standing their like and idiot starring at the curly haired boy at the back of the room. I was starring right into his green orb like eyes. When the teacher cleared his throat signalling for me to sit down. I felt my face go a dark crimson red.

I made my way to my seat, too fembarrassed to look at anyone's face. So I sat their silence day dreaming about the boy. When I felt a tap on the back........

There we have it my first chapter done I'm so excited.:))

Hope you guys like it.

Should I keep going or should I stop?

What do you think the tap on the back is?

-Aleyna