Chapter 15

RECAP!

I very slowly at a snails pace took a quick glance at the newspaper and all of a sudden I felt dizzy, I felt as though someone had just put a hole through my heart. From there on I blacked out.

HARRY'S (P.O.V)

"What has gotten into you" louis said to me.

"I don't know ok it just sort of happened. I was drunk and this chick just sort of persuaded me into having an affair. Do you understand." I said with a hint of humour for some reason.

"No I don't understand. Harry listen to me this is all over the news, i wouldn't be surprised if Sophie has already found out. Your going to lose the best thing if your life." Louis said to me with a hint of annoyance.

I won't do it again and I did not even think I the news...shit" I cursed.

"I'm going to call Sophie and set things straight"I said Bravely.

I dialled Sophie's number and held the phone close to my ear. It rang a couple of times. I was jumping for joy but suddenly that died down when I heard another females voice.

DEBBYS(P.O.V)

"Who is this" I heard harry say.

I know it was him because when I was hanging out with my friends I saw sophie faint so we hurriedly took her to the hospital. She is alright she woke up. Sophie ordered me to pick up the phone. I did as I was told. Sophie was just dictating on what I should say to harry. So it brings me to the present.

"I'm Debby Sophie's friend." I said to him with anxiousness.

"Where's Sophie" harry said to me.

I walked out of the room so Sophie wouldn't hear the conversation.

"Look harry. She's not well, we have taken her to the hospital. She's ok now but she doesn't want to see you." I said.

" she's in hospital. What happened?" He said with anger in his voice.

"She blacked out after she saw an article of you" I said with anger.

Shit he very faintly said but it was enough for me to hear it.

"I'm coming there right now please tell Sophie" he said hurriedly.

I opened the door and told Sophie that harry was coming. She was literally going to pass out again.

I hung up the phone with harry.

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

" why is he coming. I don't want to see him"I said to Debby.

She just played along as I said.

"I'm going I don't want to see him" I said to Debby.

"Ok. Ill tell the doctors to dispatch you then" Debby said.

"Thank you" I said.

With that the doctors dispatched me and I was free to Rome wherever I wanted to go.

I paid a quick visit to my house. I ran straight up to my bedroom. I took my trunk out if my wardrobe and packed a few things.

I took the photo and the promise ring harry had given me and snuck into his bedroom and placed it onto his bed. It was also accompanied with a letter.

I quickly ran into my bedroom and got my things and made my way downstairs. I confronted my sister, mother and father.

"Everyone I'm going to rent a flat and im getting a job" I announced a bit to suddenly.

Everyone was a bit taken aback with what I had said. They all came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Sweaty I don't know what has gotten into you but hopefully it will were off soon." My dad said. My mother was nodding in acceptance.

I hugged everyone thoroughly before making my way out the door.

I reassured my family that I would keep in touch.

HARRY'S (P.O.V)

I was back now. I went to the hospital rushing around. I ran up to the front desk and asked the receptionist which room Sophie was in.

She said that she got dispatched a few hours ago.

I rushed back to my house clinging onto the hope that Sophie was there.

I ran straight into my house and ran to my bedroom.

The first thing that caught my eye, were the objects on my bed that were far to familiar.

As I approached my bed I suddenly realised what it was that I was looking at. I broke down into tears. I sat on my bed and realised that there was a note on my bed. I hurriedly opened the letter. I was smudged in tear stains.

Dear harry,

I know you have become famous now. After reading the article about you having an affair. I felt like there was no reason for living. I think I have a few confessions to make. Fist things first, I can't deny the love I still have for you so I think it's better if we part ways. I have moved out on my own somewhere in london. Please don't come look for me.

From: Sophie.

After reading this my tears were stinging my eyes. What have I done I thought to myself. I lost the most important person in my life. I love Sophie mayne.

************************************

HI EVERYONE

SO AS I PROMISED THIS IS THE LONG CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MY FANFICTION.

I LOVE ALL MY READERS.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE , COMMENT ANF FAN ME.

LOVE YA GUISSSSEEE

BYE