Chapter 11

RECAP!

Just as he said that my world came colliding down.

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

I only had 1 more week to spend time with him. After that god knows what's going to happen.

HARRY'S (P.O.V)

I was wondering around my bedroom thinking about Sophie, but I couldn't help noticing that every time I talked to her it's like she was going to burst out crying. I love her alot so I want to find out why she was acting very unusual.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang.

The caller i.d was Louis so I picked it up.

Hello" I said.

Hellooooo" Louis said about to break my ear drum.

" so what are we going to sing at the X factor." Louis say waiting for my answer.

" Louis how many times do I have to tell you were singing isn't she lovely" I said playfully and laughing at the same time.

" oh yea I remember" Louis said over excitedly.

I got to go now talk to you later" I said rushing to close the phone.

Byeeeee" he said again about break my ear drum.

Bye" I said.

I lay the phone down and put my night stand. I then took a 10 minute shower put on my boxers and went to bed.

By the time I knew it I drifted off into a deep, peaceful sleep.

A WEEK LATER!

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

A week has past all ready and I was dreading saying goodbye to harry.

I looked out on the balcony and I saw harry near his car. He was packing things in his car. He then looked up and he met my gaze. I felt a tear slip out of my eyes I then knew that I didn't want him to leave. I love harry styles.

************************************

HI EVERYONE

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IT WAS JUST A FILLER.

LOVE YA PEEPS

DOT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE AND ALSO FAN ME.

-Aleyna