Chapter 12

RECAP!

I looked out on the balcony and I saw harry near his car. He was packing things in his car. He then looked up and he met my gaze. I felt a tear slip out of my eyes I then knew that I didn't want him to leave. I love harry styles.

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

I just couldn't engulf the fact that harry was leaving.

I quickly pulled on some clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror making sure I looked presentable and ran downstairs. I ran out the door and quickly ran to harry. He took me into his tight embrace and lowered his mouth next to my ear.

" I don't know how to say this to you but I love you" Harry said.

As soon as he said those last three words my stomach felt like their was a party going on in their. My cheeks blushed an immense red. My eyes started getting teary. As we pulled away we were accompanied by Harry's sister, Gemma. Harry had told me he wanted me to meet his sister before he left for the X factor.

"Hi" she said in a joyful voice.

"Hi"

I Shook her hand and gave her a quick hug.

"Harry has told me all about you" as she said that I looked over at harry who was blushing immensely. Gemma and I smiled simultaneously.

"Your going to be late harry" his mother said in a rush sort of voice.

"It was nice to meet you Sophie" Gemma said to me.

" nice to meet you too" I took her in a a quick embrace and she had gone in the car.

I quickly looked t harry who was getting what seemed to be nervous and sad.

We shared each others warm embrace one more time. I went on my tippy toes and whispered into his ear

" I love you too" I said.

Harry had tightened his embrace and we pulled away from one another.

" I want you to keep this" he said giving me a photo. As I brought into my view a wash of emotions came through me. It was the first harry had come to my house. It was a picture if me and harry sitting across from me and we were happy and laughing with joy.

"Your sister caught us off guard. She developed the photo and came to my door and gave it to me" he said laughing and showing remorse at the same time.

I laughed at his story.

"Beep beep" the car horn had spontaneously been beeped at us by none other than Harry's mother.

"I'll call you tonight" he said rushing to get to the car.

We hugged really quickly and by the time I knew it harry had gone in the car and and was driving into the distance.

I was just standing there on the sidewalk till I realise my sister had called me inside to get ready to go shopping. Since I promised her from last week.

I walked inside my house and I told my sister that I'd be ready in 10 mins.

I washed my face and then let the thought of harry going to the X factor an going away for god knows how long for to sink into my head. That's when it all become reality.

************************************

HI GUISSSEEE

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR AWHILE I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY. I PROMISE I WILL HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE BY NEXT WEEK.

HOPE YOU GUIISEE ARE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR. I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS PLANNED OUT FOR THIS STORY FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

IM REALLY SORRY IF I'VE MADE ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES

LOVE YA PEEPS AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN.

BYYYEEEE:)