Chapter 7

RECAP!

While I was waiting on the balcony I was trying to find a way to occupy myself. Then I turned around and I saw Sophie in her bra and underwear. She looked hot. I thought to myself. I knew this was wrong to keep staring but it's like my eyes were locked in a trance. I kept starring and then I saw Sophie approach me. Her face went crimson red. I think she found out that I was watching. I was smirking at her as she was now on the balcony with me. This is going to be awkward........

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

I walked onto the balcony and honestly the tension between us was really awkward.

"Do you want a ride to school" harry said, cutting the tension between us.

"Well ok. But mum doesn't even know you and she will freak if she knew you were with me last night" I said.

"Your wrong. Your mum and my mum are organising to meet up in approximately 1 hour" he said looking at his watch.

"Were are they going" I said.

"There going for a coffee" he said smirking at me.

"Well I guess we'll be going then" said gesturing at his car.

"I'll meet you down their in a minute then" I said.

"Race you. Last one their is a rotten egg" he said.

And we raced down the steps to the car. "I win" I said.

Did hawwy wose the wace. I said in a baby tone while pinching his cheeks.

"Whatever" he said with a frown on his face.

He opened the car door for me and I got into the car.

He quickly ran around his car to the driver seat. He jumped in and moments later we were on the road.

****************

Finally we were at school it was really awkward in the car. We got out and a bunch of girls ran up to us. They were giving me death stares. They were obviously bitchy blondes. They were like barbie dolls. But their appearance was screaming fake.

I quickly excused myself because if I didn't get out of there I wouldn't punched than all in the face. Except for harry of course. I was starting to wonder if I actually had fallen for harry. He was so perfect and everything he did was perfect. I wonder I he felt the same way. My thoughts were interrupted by the school bell. I rushed down the hallway to get to English class.

I walked into class and took my seat moments later I saw harry walk in and he immediately made his way towards me and took a seat beside me. What's wrong" he said. No...... I was cut off by the same fake blonde.

"Your not actually talking to her are you harry?" She said to harry.

"Ummmm" he said stuttering and thinking of the right answer to say then he finally said something.

" as a matter if fact yes I am" he said

I immediately felt myself blush as harry looked at me. He was defending me. I thought to myself. I was interrupted by 4 boys pounced on top of me.

We've heard so much about you" they said in unison.

Let me introduce you to Louis, liam, Niall and zayn, they have been my friends since forever" harry said.

"Nice to meet you" I said an gave each of them a hug.

The teacher walked in and told us to settle down and take seat.

****************

The class was actually fun, i made new friends (I don't count harry as my friend). We all walked out together from class. Niall suggested that we all go to nandos for dinner. So naturally we all agreed. We all went in front of the cars. We all split up because the cars wouldn't fit all 6 of us.

Sophie, harry and Niall in Harry's car and zayn, Louis and I in my car" Liam said.

We all hopped in and began the drive to nandos.

So have you ever been to nandos before" Niall asked me wierly.

" to be honest no" I said kind of embarrassed.

" WHAT. You've never eaten at nandos . It's like the best thing in the world. Especially the peri peri chicken" he continued on and on and on. I could obviously see the love of food he had.

" we're here love" harry said to me.

As soon as harry said that Niall jumped out if the car and ran inside nandos.

HARRY'S (P.O.V)

We got out of the car and Sophie was greeted by zayn. I saw them talking and then zayn took hold of Sophie's hand and gave her hand a little kiss. I started getting a funny feeling in my stomach and I was tightening my fists. Wa this jealousy. I thought to myself. There is only one way to settle this. I'm in love with Sophie but how am I going to tell her that.

************************************

HI EVERYONE

ARE YOU ENJOYING MY STORY SO FAR IM SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND SPELLING MISTAKES.

SO HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN?

DO YOU THINK THE STORY IS GOOD SO FAR?

THANKS ALOT FOT THE READS AND VOTES IT MEANS ALOT!

LOVE YA ALL!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

-Aleyna