Chapter 5

RECAP!

Sophie" some one said my name and I turned around to see.....................

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

I turned around to see harry. I was sort if shocked. My eyes kept going to his hard torso and chest. I think he started to notice because he had a cheeky smirk on his face exposing his dimples. He was so cute I thought to myself.

HARRY'S (P.O.V)

I shot up off my bed and quickly ran to my balcony door. I didn't bother putting a shirt on. I stepped outside and there she was looking beautiful as ever. Her hair was flowing from the wind and the sunset reflecting on her hair and face and her body. Oh god I sound like girl.

Sophie" I said and she immediately look at me.

Harry" she said in admiration.

" if we live next door home come I've never seen you before?" I said sounding curious.

"We'll me and my family moved in 2 days ago." She said.

"That's explains a lot" I said.

There was a moment of silence then I climbed the small rails that were separating us. Seen as though our balconies were stuck together.

I think she felt uncomfortable because she started blushing like crazy.

I pulled out 2 chairs for us to sit on.

We both sat down watching the beautiful sunset.

"So tell me abut about yourself" I said.

"We'll my full name is Sophie Anne mayn. I have a 15 year old sister piper, I like to play piano and one day I want to became a writer. So that's my life. How about you." She said in a soft voice.

" my full name is Harry Edward styles.

I have a sister named Gemma, I love to sing and one day I want to be a singer." I replied calmly.

"Wow you like to sing. Ok then sing to me." She said confidently.

"If you want me to." I replied sounding a bit nervous. I cleared my throat and began to sing a thousand years by Christina perrie.

" I have died everyday waiting for you"

I sung harmoniously for a few minutes then ended the song. She started clapping and had a huge smirk on her face. She looked really pretty when she smiled I thought to myself.

She stood up and said

"Wow you really can sing, you should go on the X factor."

"Thanks" I said standing up being face to face with Sophie.

Even though I just met her i feel like I've known her for a long time.

We were starring into each others eyes.

"You have really pretty eyes" I said.

She blushed and said "thank you"

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

"You have really pretty eyes" he said to me.

I felt my self blush and said " thank you" sounding like a lost lamb.

He was leaning in closer towards my face, his eyes looking at my lips. We were inches away from each others lips when suddenly

SOPHIE! Dinners ready my mum screamed from down stairs. What a way to ruin the moment mum, I said to myself.

We quickly pulled away from each other.

"I have to go" I said pointing at the door.

That's fine I'll talk to later then" he said to me sounding disappointed.

I quickly sprinted downstairs so mum didn't start getting suspicious and interrogate me.

***********

I wfinished my dinner and ran back up to my room. It was starting to get late so I decided to throw myself on my bed when suddenly I heard a tap!..............

************************************

THANKYOU FOR ALL THE READS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE TAPPING SOUND?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY STORY SO FAR?

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

-Aleyna