Chapter 16

RECAP!

After reading this my tears were stinging my eyes. What have I done I thought to myself. I lost the most important person in my life. I love Sophie mayne.

******2 years later******

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

I sat there at my desk reading through the magazine I had published. Yes. I got a job as a writer I'm loving it, but there's just on problem. After 2 years I still have a love for harry that feels like its unbreakable. It inevitable. It's like I have a missing piece of my heart. Sometimes I sit there and wonder what harry was doing. I wonder if his ok.

I have a weekly magazine with a question and answer part for me to answer people's questions. Why is it the same things all the time? I thought to myself. As I was reading through on question caught my eye.

"There was a girl I used to love and actually still love her today that I haven't seen in two years. I made a mistake by doing something extremely stupid I'm not sure if she'll forgive me, but hopefully she will. I'm lost without her. I think about her data and night and can't live with myself not seeing her. I wonder if she'll come to see me again. To be precise today at 5pm at Starbucks.

Love, harry.

Oh my god. It's harry. I thought to myself. I'm not sure about this but I have to do what's right. Well what I think is right. There's no denying the fact that I love him.

************************************

HI GUY

SO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS IT MEANS ALOT TO ME. SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT MY FANFICTION. IM REALLY ENJOYING IT. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE TOO.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN.

BYE