Chapter 20

RECAP!

I have missed her so much. Now I know that I love her more than anything else in this world.

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

We sat across each other hand in hand and I was bewildered that I was actually in the presence of harry.

I have missed him so much that it actually hurt me inside that I hadn't been with him all this time.

"So what happens from here?" I asked harry confused.

"Well does this answer your question."

He knelt on his knees and retrieved a red valet box from his pocket and opened it in front of me.

"Will you marry me?" He asked me. At this point everyone in Starbucks was looking at us and cooing.

I put my hands over my face an let the tears pour from my eyes. I was speechless. The ring was so beautiful. Even more beautiful then the promise ring he had gotten me.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Of course I will." I said.

He placed the ring on my finger and jumped up and embraced me in a warm hug. At that moment all the boys had walked into the store as well.

I hugged all the boys. Then I looked at harry and I knew that I loved him more than anything else in this world.

************************************

HI GUISSEE

SO THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTER.

AFTER THIS THERE WILL BE TWO MORE CHAPTERS. IM SAD THAT ITS ENDING. I HAD LOADS OF FUN WRITING THIS STORY AN HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOYED READING IT.

PLEASE FAN, VOTE AN COMMENT.

BYE