Chapter 18

RECAP!

As I skimmed through the pages, I came across a question and answer page. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Of course, why didn't I think of that before. It was Sophie. She's always wanted to be a writer. Her dream has come true. I instantaneously pulled out my phone and thought of what to say. I thought of something that came from the heart. Something that would win her back. I know I've done a mistake but I just want to put my life back together.

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

it's been a couple of hours now and I'm ready to see the love of my life.

I didn't bother changing, I was comfortable in my work clothes. I walked briskly through the streets to get to Starbucks. As I was walking I thought to myself. When I was 10 years old, I had found a picture of a little cute boy in the park. I quickly pulled out the picture from my purse. I stared at it so hard that I almost started crying. I had never told anyone about this. Not even my best friend, from my previous school.

I quickly came to a halt. I had reached my destination. I was scared but thrilled at the same time. I didn't know what to think. I pushed the door open and stepped into the cute little coffee shop.

I looked around the shop, looking for harry. Then my eyes suddenly wide with shock and happiness. There he was siting in the booth at the back in the corner.

I rushed to the table and just said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Harry!"

************************************

HI EVERYONE

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE FANFIC

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, FAN AND COMMENT ME.

BYE!