Chapter 4

RECAP!

With that I was heading back home to myself thinking about harry.

I wandered to myself would he really ring me and want to get to know me?

I most defiantly hoped so because I really wanted to get to know him to. Wait what am I thinking we've only spoken once. I think I'm just going to have to wait and find out.

HARRY'S (P.O.V)

Me and the boys sat through all the classes we had on our timetable. IT WAS BLOADY TORTURE!

I thought to myself for a minute I wasn't very specific as to where I wanted to meet her. Oh we'll I was just going to have to find her. My thoughts were disturbed when the final bell of the day rang. I sprang up, shoving my things in my bag and telling the boys I had to go.

Where are you going? Louis said with a shocked face. Your not leaving us are you?" He said in a nervous expression.

"No I'm not leaving you Louis." I said sounding humouros. We've always had a sort bromance with each other.

"Ill be back soon bye" I said changing the topic hurriedly.

"Bye" they all said in unison. With that I sprinted out of class trying to find Sophie as it said on the note.

The hall way was clearing out pretty fast. What was going today I thought to myself. My thoughts suddenly vanished when I saw her. I suddenly got a funny feeling in my stomach and my palms began to get sweaty. Am I getting nervous I'm acting like a girl. Put yourself together harry I thought to myself. We were now face to face.

I was thinking of what to say when I just said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Hello love" I said trying to put my flirtatiousness on.

"Hi" she said sounding nervous.

" you wanted to talk to me" she said in a soft, cute voice.

"We'll yes I was wondering if I could um have your number do we can get to know each other" I said stuttering.

"Ok" she said.

As she writing her number down I was jumping with joy inside me trying to maintain my cool on the outside.

"We'll I better get going my mum will start getting worried" she said sound hurried.

"Me to" I said.

With that we both walked off in different directions heading for home.

**************

I finally got home and went up to my room so I can store Sophie's number into my phone.

I opened my bedroom door and walked in talking off my jeans and replacing them with sweat pants so I can get comfy and I just took off my top and I stayed shirtless.

******************

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

I finally arrived home and was to tired to talk to anyone so I just dragged myself to my room. I opened my bedroom door and dropped my things on the soft, red carpet. I took off my skinny jeans and replaced it with sweatpants so I can be comfy. I didn't bother changing my red tank top seen as it was already comfy.

I threw myself on my bed and closed my eyes. I jumped up at the sound of my beep. Was it really harry. I picked up my phone from my night stand and saw that it was harry.

From: harry

Hi it's me harry. Is it you Sophie :)

To: harry

Yea it's me Sophie. How are you?

I smiled as I wrote this text.

From: harry

I'm good. How are you?

I know this sounds like I'm onto you but where do you live?

To:harry

I'm fine. I live In Holmes chapel

376 conservation drive.

I couldn't help but let out a little laugh.

From: harry

Do you happen to have a balcony at the front of your house and a big oak tree.

To: harry

Yes. Are you stalking me harry.

From: harry

No but yes. I live right next to you.

Go onto your balcony.

To : harry

Ok

I hesitantly opened the door to my balcony and took a step out. The beautiful warm breeze hit me.

"Sophie" some one said my name and I turned around to see.....................

************************************

HI EVERYONE

I LEFT IT AT A CLIFFHANGER BUT ITS SORT IF OBVIOUS TO WHO IT IS BUT ANYWAY.

I LOVE ALL MY READERS SO MUCH

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE:))

-Aleyna