Chapter 8

RECAP!

HARRY'S (P.O.V)

We got out of the car and Sophie was greeted by zayn. I saw them talking and then zayn took hold of Sophie's hand and gave her hand a little kiss. I started getting a funny feeling in my stomach and I was tightening my fists. Wa this jealousy. I thought to myself. There is only one way to settle this. I'm in love with Sophie but how am I going to tell her that.

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

I got out of the car and was greeted by zayn. He took my hand and placed his soft lips on my my knuckles. But I didn't feel the sparks that I had with harry. I felt myself blush. Harry took my hand suddenly and we walked into nandos.

Harry pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. We both smiled at eachother. Niall went to order the food for us and the rest of us sat at the table. I felt Harry's gaze on me the whole time.

Harry why don't you take a picture it's rude to stare?" Louis said.

"Of who?" Harry said.

"Of Sophie of course." He replied with a smirk on hi face.

I felt myself blush a dark crimson red.

We were interrupted by Niall coming back to the table with an immense load I food. We got organised and started eating.

************

We finished eating and I could say that was delicious.

"So how was the food." Niall said nudging my arm.

"It was delicious" I said with a big smile on my face.

************************************

HI EVERYONE

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

BUT I WILL UPDATE AGAIN MAYBE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW!

LOVE YA HEAPS

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE.

-Aleyna