Chapter 14

RECAP!

I placed my phone down onto my bed and had a moment of thinking. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about him to coming back later than usual. But I think I'll just have to trust harry.

I'm sure he trusts me too. I looked down to the photo of me and harry. It brang tears to my eyes.

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

Since I had nothing to do, I decided to go for a walk, to get some fresh air.

I quickly put on my clothes and pulled on vans. I walked out through the door without saying hi to my mother and sister. I was not in the mood to talk to anyone.

I walked a few blocks down and I overheard people speaking. I hid behind a wall and listened sharply to why they were saying.

"Have you heard about harry styles from the xfactor had an affair with a girl at a pub." One I the girls was saying.

I didn't think that was even true.

"I don't think that's true" the other girl said.

"It is this a picture look at it."

I very slowly at a snails pace took a quick glance at the newspaper and all of a sudden I felt dizzy, I felt as though someone had just put a hole through my heart. From there on I blacked out.

************************************

HI EVERYONE

SORRY FIR TGE RIDICULOUSLY SHORT CHAPTER IM EXTREMELY BUSY. I PROMISE I WILL WRITE A LONGER CHAPTER NEXT TIME I UPDATE.

LOVE YA

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN ME.

BYEEEEEEE