Chapter 9

RECAP!

We finished eating and I could say that was delicious.

"So how was the food." Niall said nudging my arm.

"It was delicious" I said with a big smile on my face.

HARRY'S (P.O.V)

We were now back at home and I'm pleased that we all had a good time.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Me and Sophie have gone very close these past weeks. She has also gotten along with the boys and they to have become closer. I've been doing some thinking and I think it's time to make my move. But I've also got some good news to tell her but I don't know if she will take it well.

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

Harry had called me over to his house last night. He said that he had good news to tell me I wonder what it was he wanted so badly to tell me. I quickly Went into the bathroom and stripped.

I jumped in the shower and rapidly washing my long hair with my vanilla fragranced shampoo. I wash the rest of my body an got out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my petite body. I dried myself off and walked into my bedroom. I walked I I my walk-In wardrobe and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a hoodie. I returned to my bathroom and applied a bit of make up. I dried my hair and straightened it to perfection. I walked back into my bedroom and pulled on my toms. I grabbed my phone and I went to the balcony. I walked out onto the balcony and I saw harry. He helped me over the rail and we both walked into his bedroom. He was very happy and he had a smile on his face that was revealing his dimples, which I found very cute.

" you look beautiful" harry said.

"Thanks. You don't clean up to bad yourself" I said blushing furoshiously.

Harry was wearing his jeans and a shirt he looked effortlessly hot.

Harry then took both of my hands in his hands and we sat down.

"So what did you want to tell me" I said to him anxiously waiting for an answer. I wasn't a very patient person.

"Umm ... Well " he said. Taking something out of his pocket. It looked like a red, velvet box.

" I was wondering. Since we've got know each other an we've gotten pretty close. I was wondering would you be my girlfriend" he said and he opened up the pretty looking box. It was the most beautiful ring in the world. It was made of diamonds and gold platted. On the inside of the ring there were words carved saying

Your mine.

I blushed like crazy and was left speechless.

"Well. What do you think. I bought you a promise ring because well I love you" he said.

" I don't know what to say. But it's a definite YES!" I said.

He put the ring on my finger and we both had along romantic hug. Then he pulled away.

"I've got something else to tell you aswell" he said.

" yes" I said.

"We'll I sighned up for the xfactor like you said remember." He said.

It like someone slits cut through my heart I feel happy for him but he's going to go away for a long time it will never be the same.

"That's great" I said trying to put on the best smile I could because honestly I was on the verge of tears.

AWe had a very long and comforting hug, I didn't want to get out of Harry's hug.

************************************

HI EVERYONE

SORRY FIR THE HORT CHAPTERS IM DOING I PROMISE SOON ILL MAKE A LONG CHAPTER.

SO HOW DO YOU THINK THE STORY US GOING SO FAR.

LOVE YA PEEPS

DINT FIRGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE.

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER.

@sarayaleyna

-Aleyna