Chapter 21

RECAP!

I hugged all the boys. Then I looked at harry and I knew that I loved him more than anything else in this world.

SOPHIE'S (P.O.V)

2 WEEKS LATER

I have spent these two weeks with harry. It wasn't enough to make up for all the lost time but it was enough for each other. We decided to get married and our wedding is going to be in about a few hours.

I'm really nervous. I'm sitting in a room getting pampered by all the stylists. Harry spent thousands of dollars on me for this day but money doesn't buy love but I appreciate it. I love him so much it hurts. I know it sounds cheesy but its true.

The make up artists had arrived and had started beautifying me. I was already in my dress and it was gorgeous. It was tight to the waist down and after that it flowed all the way to the floor. It was as white as milk.

After they had finished with my makeup they started on my hair.

They were tugging at my hair and combing it through. They hair sprayed my hair and it was in the perfect low bun. They had placed my vail on my head and had given my bouquet to me.

All the preparation had taken longer than I thought. Before I knew it I had walk out on the isle. I had butterflies in my stomach and I was scared that I was going to fall over while walking towards harry.

Louis had connected his arms with mine and we started our journey on the isle. The doors had opened and the music was running through my ears.

I looked up and I realised I had tear running down my eyes.

;It's time soph; Louis had said to me. If I wasn't mistaken I think he had tears down his eyes.

I had connected my hands with harry. And we were in each others embrace looking into each others eyes.

Harry looked effortlessly hot. His green orbs were glistening in the light.

It was like we were the only people in the room.

It had snapped to our attention when everyone tarted clapping. We looked around and everyone was out of their seats and clapping.

What's happening; I asked harry bewildered.

;I think it time for the kiss " harry said in a cheeky tone. His smile was sexy and had given me a wink.

Our lips had connected. It wasn't heated but it was sweat and romantic. But there's no denying the fireworks we had in this kiss. We disconnected our lips and looked at each other.

;Save the best for later ; harry said winking to me and I know what he meant. I felt a blush creep to my face.

************************************

HI EVERYONE

FINALLY I UPDATED MY STORRY

I KNOW I DAID THERE WAS ONE MORE CHAPTER BUT I SORT OF CHANGED IT.

THERE WILL BE MORE THEN ONE CHAPTER REMAINING.

AND IM WARNING YOU THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE SOME SEXUAL REFERENCES AND YES I SAID IT.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN ME.

BYE